[Req] How to auto login to a forum on page load
Oct. 06, 2008, 08:20 PM
RE: [Req] How to auto login to a forum on page load
Whith the script method i autologin in more than 30 webs, also in webs i didn't remember i was registered, so this is very good.
But of course i would use the method for cookies for the pages i visit daily because it's faster, the problem is i don't use the sidki's config.
I would use both methods, and each time you set the cookie method for a web, you can add easily an exception to the greasemonkey script Wink
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Oct. 06, 2008, 08:32 PM
(Oct. 06, 2008 06:58 PM)ProxRocks Wrote:  which config "mode" are you using?
ProxRocks,
I'm using advance mode and login - I see the cookies and also can find the mybbuser line in view source file, but can't get mouse hover to work on the "cookies" at the bottom of page- hover works on any other place same site?
Thanks,Charlie
Oct. 06, 2008, 09:50 PM
what site? sounds like it's a site-specific bug, not sure...
Oct. 06, 2008, 10:21 PM
(Oct. 06, 2008 08:20 PM)lnminente Wrote:  i don't use the sidki's config.
ah .. I've just posted to you in another thread assuming you do use Sidki. Maybe you can find a point to replying there anyway.
Smile!

ProxRocks, I think Charlie is saying he can't get the hover to work here, on this site.
Charlie, if you can see the mybbuser string you probably don't need the hover box. Still, I imagine you want to know why it doesn't appear.
Oct. 06, 2008, 11:05 PM
(Oct. 06, 2008 10:21 PM)leecovuk Wrote:  
(Oct. 06, 2008 08:20 PM)lnminente Wrote:  i don't use the sidki's config.
ah .. I've just posted to you in another thread assuming you do use Sidki. Maybe you can find a point to replying there anyway.
Smile!

ProxRocks, I think Charlie is saying he can't get the hover to work here, on this site.
Charlie, if you can see the mybbuser string you probably don't need the hover box. Still, I imagine you want to know why it doesn't appear.

Your right - this site - got it set up for this site, but other sites use somthing other than "mybbuser" like MSFN.com which is
msfn.org/
$SET(0=f_cookie.)
$SET(sCookieF=session_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
very hard to find - trail and error.
Hoping to get this figured out for other sites. I assume when you hover over "cookies" it only show what needed for "SET$sCookie="
Finding it in "View Source" is trail and error!
Oct. 07, 2008, 12:37 AM
(Oct. 06, 2008 10:21 PM)leecovuk Wrote:  ah .. I've just posted to you in another thread assuming you do use Sidki...
Yes, I saw the other thread before than this one too, hehe. I must say Sidki's set it's really really good but too complex to understand. I wanted a smaller number of filters so i decided to print my old stored configs from JD5000 to learn some techniques and decided to write my own. Now it's turn to print the sidki's config and also learn about it Wink
Oct. 07, 2008, 12:10 PM
(Oct. 07, 2008 12:37 AM)lnminente Wrote:  I must say Sidki's set it's really really good but too complex to understand...

Now it's turn to print the sidki's config and also learn about it Wink
Good luck !
Banging Head (for me)
Smile!
Oct. 07, 2008, 12:25 PM
(Oct. 06, 2008 11:05 PM)turtle Wrote:  but other sites use somthing other than "mybbuser" like MSFN.com which is
msfn.org/
$SET(0=f_cookie.)
$SET(sCookieF=session_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

msfn.org changed their login-bit about three months ago, my fake cookie "used to" work there but hasn't since...
they do something "server-side" or something that tracks the session_id or something...

the IncExc-U that used to work is:
Code:
www.msfn.org/
    $SET(0=f_cookie.)
    $SET(sCookieF=member_id=number;pass_hash=hexstring;coppa=0)

but as of a few months ago, it only works after i "pretend" to log in - ie, no "real" cookies are created nor passed from my machine to theirs...