Sidki and Yahoo issues
Dec. 25, 2008, 03:22 AM
Sidki and Yahoo issues
I am using the lates sidki filter set. I have been having a few issue with Yahoo sites for quite a long time now. One issue is that the is a div on my fantasy sports page that I cannot seem to get rid of (there is an image below.
.png  1.png (Size: 404.57 KB / Downloads: 673)

Another ussue with Yahoo fantasy sports is that certain pages are not allowed to use popups regardless of the E-U entry. Again, it is pictured below; whe a player has recent news about then users clock on the image and then a inline popup opens. That never hapens.
.png  2.png (Size: 152.49 KB / Downloads: 650)

The last issue I have is with Yahoo games. It seems that there is a bug in the Java toggle filter. I can login fine. I can enter the passcode(s) to enter rooms. But after I toggle Java on for the game room I have to reload the page again, reload Java, and toggle it again for the page to work.

Any ideas here? I hope so because these have all been bugging me.

And, I almost forgot, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Dec. 25, 2008, 07:57 AM
RE: Sidki and Yahoo issues
(Dec. 25, 2008 03:22 AM)n8chavez Wrote:  One issue is that the is a div on my fantasy sports page that I cannot seem to get rid of.
Try adding below entry in AdKeys-S.ptxt.
Code:
sports.yahoo.com/        $SET(sAdKey=.lrec_loader.)$SET(sAdKeyR=<!--hide-->)

(Dec. 25, 2008 03:22 AM)n8chavez Wrote:  Another ussue with Yahoo fantasy sports is that certain pages are not allowed to use popups regardless of the E-U entry.
It seems have to sign in to see that page, so I am sorry...
Dec. 25, 2008, 01:41 PM
(Dec. 25, 2008 03:22 AM)n8chavez Wrote:  The last issue I have is with Yahoo games. It seems that there is a bug in the Java toggle filter. I can login fine. I can enter the passcode(s) to enter rooms. But after I toggle Java on for the game room I have to reload the page again, reload Java, and toggle it again for the page to work.

can you post a link to a "Yahoo game"...
i use a "modified" Java toggler (that requires .js from z12's 'toggle flash resize' filter), so maybe i "already" have a fix in place...

i'd post the Java toggler, but i'd be "assuming" that you are using the z12 'toggle flash resize' discussed in a recent thread...
Jan. 02, 2009, 04:45 PM
I cannot post a link to the areas that are causing problems because that would first require you to login to Yahoo. I guess I made the faulty assumtion that most everyone had a Yahoo account. I can temporarily change it, post it, and then change it back if that'll help. Or I can PM the mods.

Also, I have the beloe flash toggle, not the most recent one I suspect:

<object>...: Toggle Flash 7.11.09 (ccw! !nn) [jd sd] (d.2 l.2)
Jan. 03, 2009, 01:27 PM
I assume that most people here (incl. whenever) have a general Yahoo account. However, there's a bunch of Yahoo services which you can subscribe to (or not). And then you have pages that allow for customized layout. Yahoo Sports might be one of former or latter.