Reset Vista Passwords
Mar. 13, 2009, 02:03 AM
Reset Vista Passwords
Hi "Guyz",
Have you ever forgot your password on your computer's administrator's account? Or maybe your computer's account has accidentally been pass coded?

This little proggie, "Offline NT Password Editor", is a bootable iso file can be burned to disk or run from a "flash" drive that can reset or blank out the password on any or all the accounts on NT/2000/XP/Vista. It's linux kernel that rewrites the SAM secuity files. If you use it be careful and follow the instruction closely. It will help you through every step and will ask you at the end if you have made an error or typed something wrong. It also will allow you to load drivers from a flash drive if it does not have the particular driver to run the disk. And last of all, it will tell you that it's getting ready to re-write back the SAM's file, . . .so think very carefully before you type "Y" and hit the enter button. Once it's done, can't be undone. Pray

I created several accounts, limited and admin, on another machine that had vista on it, and the program cleared every single account's password with no problems at all, but I took my time and read everything before I selected the next step.
The program worked very well, but believe me, it's not a toy. Only use it when you have to. It can really muck up your system if you don't watch what you're doing, . . .and you'll be sayin' "That dad-burn Jak, . . .now where did I put those restore disk?"
After I got use to the program's menu, it took me about a minute or two to reset the password.
"WARNING": Any "encrypted" files on the machine, once you reset or blank out the password, will not not be accessible! And the author takes no responsibility for damages from using this software! And of course neither do I. *smiles*

Take care and have a great and wonderful day My Good Friends,
"JaK" Cool
PS: Remember to scan everything you download.
----------------------------------------------
Well, .. I tried to attach the rar files, but it wouldn't attach D'oh! Sad
Here is a link instead "CLick Here"

"Click Here" for walk through instructions (This is what the program looks like when it runs)
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply