anonymizers, etc.
Nov. 16, 2008, 05:38 AM
anonymizers, etc.
Gang;

Just found this over on ShellCity.net:

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/cgi-proxy.htm

Check it, then feel free to discuss......

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Feb. 28, 2009, 06:02 AM
RE: anonymizers, etc.
Hi "Odd",
It's been along time My Good Friend. I have an interesting Script proxy also that you might be interested in. I've been trying to write a "Redirector filter" for it, but so far I've no had much luck. Banging Head It's got some strange quirks. It has a random code generator that obfuscates the url and path through the darn thing. Can't hot link through it, it automatically kicks you back to the original index page. If you hang around reading or writing a post in a forum, it' kicks you back. I know, I know, Jak why don't you just use another web, script, cgi, or some kind of proxy, . . .well here's what I find so interesting about trying to come up with a redirector for it. For some strange reason, the way the thing is set up,. . . it some how disables the "Maxmind" Geoip scripts, so you have a blank "location" for the post, . . .I mean "Odd" there's no geoip, no geoip_ISP, . . .no nothing!!!!
But I'll warn you first, the thang's eat up with web bugs, and third party sites got link, and of course ads, . .that run through the proxy, so if you to block the ad, . .you'd have to block the proxy, . .I know there's a work around for that, . .but just thought I'd warn ye 'for you take a look at it and all at once ,, something unexpected pops up, . ..smiles, . .that use to happen more often several years ago, . ..
Now either this thing has some way of keeping those scripts running on the destination site's server, . .or the dern thang isn't in the Geoip location database yet. But if that's the case, . .we still need some kind of redirector filter that we can just keep finding newer proxies to plug into the filter. Here's the site "lord hav mercy"

Later
"Jak" Cool

PS: it's one of glype type proxies
Hey take care, and I hope to see you guys, or "not" see you guys on the FORUM! LOL! Anonymity, . . .what a hoot! Say "Hey" to Kye-U when to "don't" see him on here! Cheers

Here's a simple redirector that I've worked on, thought you might want to take a look at it. It's a little different type of script proxy
Just the sites in the list get "rerouted" through the proxy. It's location is in Chicago, Ill. US
Code:
[HTTP headers]
In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "URL: Script Proxy Filter sneakme(Out)"
URL = "$LST(Anon-Proxy)(^*sneakme.net*)"
Match = "http://\1"
Replace = "($RDIR(http://sneakme.net/browse.php?u=%3A%2F%2F\1&b=20))"
Feb. 28, 2009, 04:34 PM
Nice filter Jak!!

My hands on it:
Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Remove header of proxy Sneakme {ln}090208 WIP"
Active = TRUE
Limit = 3500
Match = "<script type="text/javascript">base=*"
        "<!--\[glype\:proxified\]--> "
        "(<!--\[glype\:google_analytics\]--> |)"

[HTTP headers]
In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "URL :0_2 Redirect to proxy Sneakme {Jak,ln} 090228b"
Match = "http://((^sneakme.net/)*)\1&$LST(Anon-Proxy)*"
Replace = "$LOG(C$DTM(c),0_2 Redirect to proxy Sneakme in \u)$RDIR(http://sneakme.net/browse.php?u=%3A%2F%2F$ESC(\1)&b=20)"

Link for testing: http://releasegeo.hulu.com/geoCheck
Feb. 28, 2009, 08:12 PM
Hi "lnminente ",
Thanks for working so quickly on the sneakme filter. Nice work!

Have You had a chance to look at that turtleterror glype proxy?
That's the one I was talking about that seems to disable the maxmind geoip script location service. It's either doing that or the proxy is just not listed in maxmind's data base yet. If that that be the case then, the scripts are running but just has no information from maxmind to give to the web-site to nark your location out. The maxmind system isn't perfect, but they are working on it.

You can use the turtle proxy to post in the topix. com forums and the only thing that is listed in the autobox is your posting name and nothing else! no location, no isp, no country, . . .nothing, just your posting name. After posting, view the page source and those geoip scripts haven't even run, that is as far as I can tell.

Now what would be interesting would be to find out if there is something that the proxy is doing to stop the geoip scripts from resolving your location. If that's so then we could design a proxo-filter to do the same thing. Just think of the possibilities, it would another step toward keep a level of anonymity with going through an actual remote proxy. Of course that has been my focus of interest since in the days when Arne was first teaching me how to write filters. Man, you got to give him his due, he had a handle on script writing that very few have. Arne tried to balance precision with simplicity when writing proxo filters that made them fast and efficient.

I've just been out of the whole filter writing scene for so long that things have evolved and I'm way way behind times. The link for the turtle glype proxy is hyper-linked to at-----> "lord hav mercy" in my first post
And again, good work on the redirector!
Have a great and wonderful week-end,
Your friend,
"Jak" Cheers
Feb. 28, 2009, 08:24 PM
Hi Jak, nice to speak with you again after so many years Cheers

I updated the above header filter, to have a more standard use of filters. In before version urls should be added without http://, in the actual version we must add http://. I didn't tested the turtleterror glype proxy, i will see what i can do when i have a bit free time, now i am in carnival here Smile!

Again, nice to see you here. Have a awesome weekend you too Smile!)))
Mar. 01, 2009, 01:14 AM
Dear "lnminente",
Holy Smokes, . . .that's a killer filter! LOL! Like the mask would have said, ' 'Smoooookkkkinnng'

My Good Friend, it is I that am glad to be back! I have over the years thought of my comrades on the net, and wished to be studying codes, filters, proxo and many other things. I went through a very bad time there for a few years trying to piece my life back together and raise the kids. Things are much much better now and I've found my interests have returned for the former good things in life, . . .one of which was always being a part of the Proxo community. I plan on hanging around more than I have been. Every great once in awhile, I would drop in, remember how things used to be for me, look around, and then not be back for many many months or maybe a year. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.
Thanks for all your help, and also in advance.
Take Care My Good Friend,
"Jak"
Ps: I never forgot the philosophy and creed I was taught many years ago of the Proxomitron Clan-
~"Best kept secret on the Net"~ Scott R. Lemmon
~"The more we share, the more we all are the better for it"~ Arne Flaaten
~"All of us together, is a whole lot better than anyone of us alone"~ Tadd Hough
Mar. 01, 2009, 08:37 AM
So JakxPack V coming then?
Mar. 01, 2009, 04:21 PM
Good Morning "Bugger",

My Good Friend, how have you been?
Thanks for asking about Jakxpack. I had such a good time working, learning, and writing filters and lists, and everybody just joined in and we had a ball. It actually was made to be a config. addon. So it could be incorporated into all the complete config files, that so many good script writers have compiled, and not interfere with any of their filters. And as far as I know it worked seamlessly together with them.
It was such a simple filter set, there really wasn't much of a level up I could take it to, except maybe just up date the lists.
Over the years there have been suggestions made on adding other features to it which I have thought and thought on how to incorporate filters with those features.

You guys have taken proxo filter writing "way up the ladder" for me. LOL! I've been out of the loop so long that I'll have to go and look at some of this stuff again! I've got a good memory, . .it's just short! LOL!
I downloaded and looked at Sidki's ,(one of my old Proxo buddies), latest filter-set, . . .I started looking around at it, . . .and said, . . . what the xxxx?!?!?, . . I have so many wrinkles in my forehead now, . . ..I have to screw my hat down over my head!!! LOL! It's a good filter set. I have added a few of my own filters to it. It works very well for me. But the learning curve is way over the moon for me. LOL! I feel like a such "throwback", possibly a coelacanth
Some features that was suggested to me for another JakxPack over the years, where
*(1). When a site port scanned your machine, re-route the scan through an actual remote proxy.
*(2). Have the lists automatically rehash themselves so that your footprint changes at random.
I've worked on and off with these concepts, but had little success with them. Once I even pulled a plugin out of a firewall that detected port scans and tried to rework it with a script that would call a proxo filter but I could get it work.

The original concept was just a simple rotation filter scanning blocklists, creating a forward header string that was appended to the site's url. Which made your actual IP look like remote proxy that was spilling your info. The servers would log the fake client ip or x-forwarded for head as your "actual ip". It was a slightly higher level of anonymity by confusing the facts. HAhahahaha! Which of course I was always good at adding a higher level of confusing the facts, . .LOL!

What do you Guyz think? What do you think I could do to improve the filter set? We all put our head together we could come up with something I'm sure.
Hey, thankz again for asking. I look forward to your input.
Take care and have a great and wonderful week-end, my good friend,
"Jak" Cheers
Mar. 02, 2009, 04:33 PM
Jak, you old banjo-plucker, you've returned to the fold!! Halleluah!! Cheers

I have to apologize for not responding right away, Saturday I ignored the 'puter, had to practice for a gig that evening. Sunday morning we woke up to find that the water heater had taken a dump. Mad with Teeth Took the whole day to find, buy, install, test, go back and buy more stuff, test some more, and finally sign off the job. Wasn't too happy about that, nosiree. Sad

I'm intrigued by your filter, and sneakme.net - I'll take a closer look at it in a few moments, but just now I've got some catch-up reading to do, you understand. Wink

Don't twist that G-string too tight now, ya hear? Whistling

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Mar. 02, 2009, 08:02 PM
Hey Jak!!! Yeah, life is... life.

(Mar. 01, 2009 04:21 PM)JakBeNymble Wrote:  I downloaded and looked at Sidki's ,(one of my old Proxo buddies), latest filter-set, . . .I started looking around at it, . . .and said, . . . what the xxxx?!?!?, . . I have so many wrinkles in my forehead now, . . ..I have to screw my hat down over my head!!! LOL!

I definitely agree. Quite often i'm looking at a filter, thinking "What the hell are all those expressions for". Then i look them up in my notes and think "Ah, okay". So, unfortunately there is nothing i could do about it. No Expression

As for JakxPack, the major parts are already integrated into the sidki-config set. Just open the "HTTP Header Filters" window, enter "jak" in the "Find" box, and see your filters.

Of course, beyond this basic spoofing stuff, you would want to add a lot of extras. Smile!

Integration is ~5 years ago, but IIRC the only major change was using temporary/memory lists for keeping track of domains that already received a spoofed IP.