strange website
Aug. 11, 2009, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: Aug. 11, 2009 09:41 AM by user%%588.)
strange website
There is this website where you click a button and then the webpage has a loading bar and then updates with text (real text, not images), and sometimes it is filtered and sometimes it isnt. I have noticed that if you left click to view source, it sometimes shows the source code of the un-updated page, even after you have updated the page, and sometimes shows the source code of the updated page.

The Proxomitron filter only works when clicking view source gives the source of the updated page which contains the text I wanted to filter.

Obviously since the text is showing up in my browser, it is coming through Proxomitron but it only gets filtered if left clicking the page has the source code which contains the text.

It seemed that clicking refresh may have updated the source code but I cant tell because I was only able to do it once.

Does anyone know why it does this, and how to filter the text 100% of the time?

Im hoping there might be a browser option to force it to always update the source code or something.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply