Tynt Insight into your privacy
Jan. 15, 2010, 11:28 AM
Tynt Insight into your privacy
Quote:source:http://www1.tynt.com/see-whats-copied

Users are copying material off your web pages when they find something that’s relevant to them. Whether users are saving this information for themselves, or sharing it with friends, the copy action presents a better measure of how engaging that page is.
Measure and understand user engagement

Tynt Insight shows you which text and images are copied and how often. This helps you better understand which content is most interesting to your users.

Our data proves that those pages that users engage with most are usually not the pages with the most page views. Just because a users ends up on a page does not mean that they found anything useful. As a user navigates your site, they may browse through numerous pages before finding the content that is relevant to them.

Tynt Insight allows you to identify the most popular content on your site so you can:
Provide high quality data to your advertisers, over and above page view and time on page stats (which don’t necessarily prove engagement)
Track virality by learning which stories users share most
Produce more content that is more closely aligned with what your users are interested in
Optimize your search terms and keywords
Improve your search engine ranking

I wonder how far people need to go to control everything you do on the web!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Feb. 15, 2011, 02:24 PM
RE: Tynt Insight into your privacy
(Jan. 15, 2010 11:28 AM)bugger Wrote:  (snip)
I wonder how far people need to go to control everything you do on the web!
you didn't notice the little piles of dust when you vacuumed last July, did you?
no, don't look for irregularities in your ceiling..Shhh
Jan. 20, 2012, 01:07 AM
RE: Tynt Insight into your privacy
I can't seem to read the post..Sad