Hello People, It's Bold_Fortune
Jun. 17, 2010, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: Jun. 17, 2010 01:05 AM by Bold_Fortune.)
Hello People, It's Bold_Fortune
It's been a while. I dropped in because I got a new private message sent to me. Turned out to be some girl who wanted my bank account numbers so I could help her come to the United States. LOL

While I'm here, let me bring you up to date. The site Sadie gave me to help me with my guide for Slimming Down Windows XP is now defunct. I was getting pretty weary of moderating a forum. But Sadie (she's registered here as Jaded_Goth) did a wonderful thing for me with that forum. I got to finish my guide. And many people have benefited from using it. So, between Sadie and I, we gave the Internet a wonderful gift.

My friend Jan, of her site Graphix an Stuff, now keeps the guide for safe keeping and for those who wish to use it.

Here a neat clickable banner another friend made for it. Stop by and say hello to Jan and friends. Tell her you're from The Unofficial Proxomation Forum and that Bold_Fortune sent you. Maybe you can even swap Affiliate banners, she has a section for than.

[Image: boldwed3qq0.gif]
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply