bypass opera turbo
Jun. 01, 2011, 08:37 AM
bypass opera turbo
Anyone know how i set proxo to bypass opera turbo. They have servers in USA and europe
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jun. 01, 2011, 11:51 AM
RE: bypass opera turbo
don't have my Opera install (portable) with me at the moment, but i thought that the Turbo was turned off via an Opera setting?
Jun. 01, 2011, 06:03 PM
ProxRocks is right; just push F12 and select disable Opera Turbo. You can also disable Opera Unite under Menu. Very detailed Opera setting adjustments are available by means of the Preferences Editor accessible via opera:config in the URL bar.
Jun. 02, 2011, 08:31 AM
I know how to disable opera turbo, however i am in this house where the internet can go from nothing to wonderful. Just wanted to bypass opera turbo, so i can use opera turbo dynamically.
Jun. 12, 2011, 12:33 AM
Opera turbo appears to prepend a turbo server hostname to the destination address and add some headers. The "turbo server" then contacts the destination and relays the files to your browser.

I'll guess, you could have the Proxomitron remove the turbo server hostname and the extra headers per address and referer. I think I read somewhere that Opera has or will have something like this built in.

HTH