mouse gesture/movement...
Jun. 22, 2011, 02:37 AM
mouse gesture/movement...
does anyone have any mouse-movement software suggestions?

i'm hoping to find something that i can "shake" the mouse left/right 4/5 times and that "shake" will cause the currently active window to swap monitors on a dual-monitor setup...

i currently use Sensiva for my all-app mouse-gesturing...
i've used StrokeIt in the past and also Just Gestures...
i like all three, just prefer Sensiva's GUI the most out of all three...
(an ancient freebie version, the newer GUI's might be a different story...)

BUT all of the mouse-gesture software i've encountered ALL require a BUTTON to be pressed, i'm looking for something that will not "replace" my beloved Sensiva, but rather 'compliment' it...

and to be honest, the only real "function" i'm looking for is to "shake" the mouse, as if i was simply "waking up" my screen saver (if i used one, lol), and the currently active window jumps over to the other monitor...

not looking for bells and whistles, just want a "ultra easy" way to move apps from one screen to the other... a simple "shake" of the mouse, WITHOUT having to hold a mouse button down - whoala, the app moves to the other screen...

any ideas?
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Dec. 08, 2011, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: Dec. 08, 2011 11:53 PM by Kye-U.)
RE: mouse gesture/movement...
You could try looking at AutoHotKey and this script: http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic56201.html

EDIT: darn, just read into the code and you'll still need to hold down a configurable trigger button
Visit this user's website
Dec. 09, 2011, 01:09 PM
Maybe this could work, also for autohotkey: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/gridmove.html
Dec. 10, 2011, 01:34 AM
LOTS of stuff on both of those sites...
i'll have to test lots of them Smile!