EXElock
May. 05, 2005, 11:44 PM

Hi "Guyz",
Here is a very nice proggie that can be used to "pass code" any exe.file on Your machine. It's a trial version, . .but it works really well.
"click here"

Take Care
"JaK" [smoke]
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
May. 06, 2005, 04:41 AM

Here is another nice little proggie, . .You can Lock, hide, or set to read-only any drive or partition on Your machine. It's "Freeware"! I used EXELock to pass-word protect the executable which also pass-codes the short cut. The Program itself already has pass-word protection when unlocking and unhiding the drives, but by using EXELock with it You can set it to be "pass-coded" before it will even run!!!
Here is the link:
"Click Here"

Safe-surfin'
"JaK" [smoke]
May. 06, 2005, 04:46 AM

Here is a nice little proggie that You can put on a floppy to encrypt or decrypt a text or copy and paste it in an email. It's not anything near the security that PGP offers, but it's enough to where that Your emails can't be read while laying wide open and naked on somebody's POP/SMTP server! That is of course unless they have this little program too, . . .lol! And of course You can't beat the price,, . .it's FREE! Smile!
Here's the link:
"Click Here"

Happy Trailz Partnerz,
"JaK" [smoke]
May. 07, 2005, 12:47 AM

Thank you sir; interesting apps. Cheers
May. 07, 2005, 04:27 AM

You are More than welcome "Besafe". Please "PM" Me if You really like the first one. Smile!
Best Wishes,
"JaK" [smoke]
May. 08, 2005, 01:15 AM

JakBeNymble Wrote:You are More than welcome "Besafe". Please "PM" Me if You really like the first one. Smile!
Best Wishes,
"JaK" [smoke]
I PMed you Jak but my sent folder does not show anything. Did you get the message?

besafe
May. 08, 2005, 07:25 AM

Hi "Besafe",
Yes, that's what I get when I leave a PM. I got Your IM, . . .thankz for Your feed back on the program. I beta test hundreds of programs, . .so I'm always interested in how the programs work on other machines.

Have a Great & Wonderful Day,
"JaK" [smoke]
May. 08, 2005, 05:07 PM

I looked at the features of this sites pm and see that I need to put a bullet in a box if I want to keep a list of sent messages. doh I don't use these pm programs very often so Im pretty rusty at them. Cheers