Web site? ...
Apr. 10, 2004, 07:15 PM

Do you guys want a real web site?

But what shall I place on the web site? LOL!
And I'll need help with layout ideas, and what content to actually put up.

I'm pretty good with HTML Wink
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Apr. 10, 2004, 07:50 PM

It would be cool to have a website to store filters on. I have searched all over Google and there is no websi6tes that have Proxo filters except here. I can help with HTML too and I have Photoshop. You could also have an FAQ. You could also write articles about some of the discussions around here. Like currently we have the discussion about speeding up page loading with a filter. You could write about what we've found out and put the filter on it. Just some thoughts...

�{=(~�::[Shea]::��~)=}�
How 'bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?
This fading text is pretty cool, eh? I bet you wish you had some.
Apr. 10, 2004, 07:55 PM

And KmrDrow has kindly given me full control over the webspace that he's supplying us for free, so I can probably create separate accounts for the "Web Site Staff", of whom I will be hiring if you guys agree to this preposition! Eyes Closed Smile

Please suggest some PHP scripts that will allow me to add news daily.
Apr. 10, 2004, 08:08 PM

Go to PHP Arena.net, it's got exactly what you want.

Apr. 10, 2004, 09:23 PM

Looks good Eyes Closed Smile

The FTP server is currently down, but I'll start working on the site soon.
Apr. 10, 2004, 09:56 PM

It would be *FAB* Hail if you could put a piece for tutorials; ask JD5000 and sidki3003 and yourself of course to post tutorials on how to make filters in Proxomitron and Basic + Advanced HTML, CSS, JavaScript editing/creating and so on...

p.s. altosax has some nice tuts on computercops.biz [click download, then proxomitron]

(?`?._)?n?iT?u??(?`?._)
Apr. 11, 2004, 06:30 PM

Ok, I got the PHPNews to work; Now I just need a layout to work on.

Should it be based on the Blue skin we have here? Or the Green? Or something of a new "Creation"?

Throw me a frickin' bone here Eyes Closed Smile
Apr. 12, 2004, 03:03 AM

Kye-U;

Here's a little sumpin' for you to consider....

Seein' as how everyone here is a privacy nut, and seein' as how we all like to use JakxPack Spoofers to anonymize ourselves, why not consider asking KrmDrow for permission to run a CGI proxy server? That would allow Forum Members to use this server as an anonymous gateway. Maybe it could be free, or perhaps you could make a few shekels off the deal.

See this page for details on a free CGI Proxy server (works for HTTP and FTP): CGI Proxy 2.0.1.

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Apr. 12, 2004, 05:38 AM

Hi "~Gang~",
I've looked and messed around with those CGI scripts a few years ago. I think that setting a CGI Script Proxy up for Forum-Members would be a great idea. The only thing about the way that the CGI's work is that they alter the URL and there is a possibility that something might not get "filtered" through it and Your Privacy can be compromised. However, I've used a "Redirector" filter to capture the URL and redirect it through the CGI Script Proxy to make sure that it's filtered through the Proxy. If and when it's set up, I'll go to work on the redirector for the CGI. Smile!

Best Wishes,
"~JaK~"
Apr. 12, 2004, 05:41 AM

http://www.cheatandwin.com/~proxo/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.pl

Enjoy!
Apr. 12, 2004, 06:25 AM

JakBeNymble Wrote:However, I've used a "Redirector" filter to capture the URL and redirect it through the CGI Script Proxy to make sure that it's filtered through the Proxy. If and when it's set up, I'll go to work on the redirector for the CGI. Smile!
I'll be waiting for that! Wink

Anyways, what should the website's layout be? Give me ideas so I can start working on the site! Big Teeth
Apr. 12, 2004, 07:40 AM

3D, or as 3D as you can get it [wacko]

(?`?._)?n?iT?u??(?`?._)
Apr. 12, 2004, 05:44 PM

Give me layout ideas faster so the site can be up faster!!!!!!!!!!

All of my ideas sort of suck...haha... I'm obsessed with Blue, and for sure it won't be a framed site. It will be tables.
Apr. 12, 2004, 08:49 PM

Hi "~Proxo-Users~",
Here is the CGI redirector filter & List. With this filter all You have to do is add "URLs" to the block list and "~Proxo~" will automatically redirect the URL through the CGI Proxy that "~KYE-U~" has set up for Us All! Cheers and thankx goes out to "~KmrDrow~" for so graciously letting Us use the Web-Space and Bandwidth for Our New Home. THANKX GUYZ!

You know the drill by now, just unzip the filter and list into "~Proxo's~ "LISTS" sub-directory, and merge as usual.

Now I have already put 3 URLs in the list for test purposes. Once You have the Filter /list set-up, Click here for the different tests. You will get 3 different responces. And You can also confirm that everything is working Ok.
"Test-1" .
"Test-2"
"Test-3"

A few things to remember, (1). "Please try to have as much "FUN" as humanly & inhumanly Possible, . . (2). When using the "[Site-Specific] Filter please watch what linkz You click on when You are on a site that You have entered in the List to "proxy" the connection, If it's an "OFF-SITE" link, and You click on it, . .You will directly connect to the "Third-Party site a without Any "Cover"(Proxy) unless You "add" the Off-site link to the list also. :o Just hold mouse over link to see where the link goes to first or just "enable" the second filter and You don't have to "add" URLs to the List. Smile! (4). When using either filter, Just use Your browser's Address line. I left the Proxy's Contron Panel as an indicator that Your page is being filtered through the Proxy. [smoke]

Have a Great & Wonderful After-noon,
"~JaK~" [smoke]
"If You would rather not have the filter be "site-specific", You can always just remove the [URL Match] in the Filter, and then just manually "enable" it. That way You can surf to every site "Proxified" without having to "add" URLs to the list. ~JaK~ Smile!
PS: "I went ahead and Updated this filter and put two filters in it. One is site specfic, and the other one You just enable and surf." ~JaK~ Smile!
Apr. 12, 2004, 11:22 PM

Kye-U, if your not looking for the actual HTML code, here is a layout idea. I can't give you code at the time because I don't know how your going to have PaNews set up.