White text
May. 23, 2007, 12:38 AM
White text
Why are the text descriptions for the topics in white text, but only with the PC, not the Mac?
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
May. 24, 2007, 07:13 PM
RE: White text
Siamesecat,

My guess would be that your browser is using a default template that has somehow become set to show text as white. These templates have been an option for nearly every browser made since NN 3.0, but they are only options, they aren't mandatory, IIRC. If you go looking for one, it should have an HTT extention, which stands for Hyper Text Template.

Windows systems are rife with HTT files, so it might not be easy to find the exact one for your setup. Other platforms, I'm not qualified to say anything about, I've no experience, sorry. Sad

HTH

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
May. 25, 2007, 07:10 AM
RE: White text
I am using Firefox on both platforms, and I have set both up to use the webpage colours, not system colours or some arbitrary colour scheme. This did not happen before the forum moved.
My background filters are still in effect for Prox on Windows, but those affect only background colours.
Found it. If I allow background images set by stylesheets, the text becomes dark.