Hey "Guys", . .What's zup?
Jul. 26, 2007, 10:29 PM
Hey "Guys", . .What's zup?
Hello "Everybody",
Have You got room in this "inn" for an old "Reject" from the "nursing home"? *Coughs, spits, cuss's, and makes funny noises, . .*

I sure have missed everyone. Kye-U, . .You think, . .You could get me caught up on the last 40 or 50 years, . .coding, . .scripting, and, . .and, . .whats that other thing we used to do???? Oh well,. . .it's come to me, . .when it's time for my geretol & black-draught before sponge-bob square-breeches comes on the "tele"! LOL!

HpGuru, . .my Dear Friend, . . I have spoke of You and all of the Proxo-Friends kindness, . .in my time of need, . . I hope that one day, I can meet You face to face and shake Your hand. You and Your family are always dear to my heart.

Odd, . . .How the "hell" have You been? I kept trying to look outside of the "rat race" to find You, . .but there were just to many of them, . .they over powered me, , ,and I went bound hand and foot, , ,but I didn't go easy, . . they, . . they, , ,oh, . .no, . .that wasn't the way it was at all, . .I was just having another flash back to the 60's, . . .funny, . .that's the only time I can every really remember the 60's, . .but when the flash back's over, . . .I can't remember a darn thing about it! LOL!

And to all My Proxomitronic Friends, , ,I hope that You have the best, greatest and wonderful day ever!!!

"JaK"
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jul. 26, 2007, 11:52 PM
RE: Hey "Guys", . .What's zup?
hey hey hey...
haven't seen you in a while... welcome back, Mr. JakxPack (er, "Jak & Jill's Pack")...
Jul. 26, 2007, 11:54 PM
Good to see you around Jak, your Jak pac spoofing filters were the best. Whatever happened to potatoware?Cool
Jul. 27, 2007, 01:45 AM
Hey "ProxRocks", "elshaddai",
It's good to see You all! I've missed You all s' bad!

I've had a whole of of "pokers" in the fire, . . and just got out of touch with everything, . .
I was restoring this old 15 pound "silly-cone diode" paper weight from a "crash", . .and of couse , .no up-to-date back-up, . .so I lost just about everything I had, . . .and running around downloading, . .I run right smack dab into this Forum, , , I guess it was just destiny and fate, , , *Smiles*, . . .You Guys will have to get me up to speed, , ,

Just good to be back "Home", . .where everyone, . . knows, , ,er, , ah, , ok, .so they don't know everybody's name, , but it's ok, , ,It's just good to be back home, , ,
"All of us together is a whole lot better, than anyone of us alone"!
"JaK"
Jul. 27, 2007, 04:44 PM
Glad to have you back Smile!

Hmm, as to catching you up on what's happened since Mar. 22, 2006, 11:58 PM...
  • I got two years older
  • We now have a permanent domain and server (well, I plan to keep it for the rest of my life)
  • The forums have kind of churned down the last year, so you didn't really miss much Smile!
Visit this user's website
Jul. 28, 2007, 01:05 AM
Jak, you old banjo plucker, you! 'Bout time you 'fessed up that you missed us, and came on back, tail up or down, don't make much difference 'round these here parts. Smile!

But you done missed some undercurrents in the Personnel Department. JJoe has come aboard, say hi to him politely, he's a real gem in this here wild domain. Applause

hpguru has departed for greener grasses. He gave up the hpHosts file maintenance business to another fella some time ago, you can catch up on that over in the "Other" forum. I think, and stress that think part, that he sort of wanted to go back to his wife's homeland (forgot just exactly where that is), and he may have already left, for all we know. Or he may still be lurking, that's possible too.

Proxrocks is still his irascible self, denuding any and all comers of any pretensions, yet ready to help where needed. Shea is taking the low road, probably getting ready to graduate from school. (He may have, by now, we haven't heard one way or the other.) Ralph is still chipping in on occasion, as are a few others. We've had some pleasant folks stop by, and one or two party-crashers. Our Fearless Leader has had to IP ban someone for unsportsmanlike conduct, and after seemingly taking a break, he came out swinging for the fences once again - track down his Security Pack, and keep an eye on it.

We've expanded to cover the BFilter project, and the moderators there are doing a bang-up job of supporting the product. Also, Proximodo has made the scene since you pulled your Rip VanWinkle act, the head honcho there is also a Class act. They've got separate forums on the front page, if'n yer innerested.

And the research for anonymity goes ever onwards....... Take a gander at the Proxo-TOR threads, usually in the Proxomitron Program Forum. Some good input, and you'll be happy to note that I wasn't the only one to peddle your wares when the occasion warranted. Whistling

In short, welcome back Brother! Now here, hold my beer, and y'all watch this! >:]

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Jul. 28, 2007, 02:42 PM
Hey Odd,

Thanks for the 4011, . .on the fly! LOL!

For the last couple years I was runnin' round with a group that finally got their big break and wound up with a nice record deal, . .about 4 months ago, they went full time. They are movin to Nashville to follow the "big dream". When they announced their intentions, I found a replacement for me and turned in my notice, . . .hahaha. I went through all that back in the 80's, . .. I had no life and no friends. I had 3 times rather stay home, raise young'uns, . .be here on the Forum with My Homies and try to some write code for Proxo, . . *smiles*. The only thing is I'm not to swift at any of it! LOL!

Yep, . .the whole time I was hitting the gigs, . .when I laid down at night instead of contemplating syncopated roll patterns of 8 1/16 chromatic note scales per measure, . . . I had visions of html still dancing around in my head, . .lol, . .and thought of the "good times" I had with You all. *sniffle,. . .sniffle, . .I, . .. I , .. love ya'll man!!! It's really good to be back here!

Ok, . .ok, . .ok, .. I've finally got all my 12 multiple personalities composed.
Thankz "Odd" for the "Welcome back Home" for this Proxo-Prodigal. I appreciate it so much! I'd hold Your beer anytime of the day, . . .now it might not be as full as it was and not as much salt on the top of the can when I give it back, . .but hey, . .I know where we can get some more! LOL!

I hope You all have the best and greatest day ever,
"JaK"
Jul. 30, 2007, 10:56 PM
Hi JaK and Kye-U!!

I have also got out of my rocking chair a couple of months ago, after being more or less sick for a few years. Nice seeing you all here and as I get stronger I hope to see you all more. Greetings from me over here, and even planning to go over at see JaK before I get too old to get on board a plane LOL.

Sincerely Arne
Jul. 30, 2007, 11:21 PM
Dear "ARNE",

It would be an honour to have You come and visit with us! And stay as long as You like!
You are right now, and have always been a "Hero" to Me, . . .and I dare to say, with many many others too.
I have always tried to remember the things You taught Me!

And I and children will never ever forget the words of "kindness" that You gave to us and what You "did" for us when "Debbie" died! And know for a fact, that My Children will pass that on to their children and so on down the line so that You're name will be remembered and thought of kindly for generations to come.

The children said to please say a big "Hello" to You and Your Son.

Take Care My Good & Dear Friend,
"Jak & Kids"
Jul. 30, 2007, 11:34 PM
My dear friend!! Say hello to you children for me! It will be fun to see how they have grown since last time :-)

Here is one of my son now. He as gotten bigger and uses bigger guns now LOL
[Image: r6.jpg]

Attached File(s)
.jpg  r6.jpg (Size: 20.7 KB / Downloads: 821)
Aug. 03, 2007, 02:12 AM
Hello everyone! I'm not in any of your leagues, but I still use proxo. I'm not so much into pc's and software as much any more. What happenned to JD5000? Does anyone know? Hope everyone is healthy? Kye-U must be looking forward to second year of uni?
besafe
Aug. 03, 2007, 01:28 PM
Wow , this is like homecoming week ! I started using Proxomitron when I found Arne's website several year ago . A lot of heated dicussions way back then ; about everthing under the sun . All we need now is for HPGuru to come back on board and we'll have some party . Past differences are long gone . Proxomitron has only gotten better , thanks to you guys and especially to Sidke . I am really delighted to see Jak and Arne back . Thanks Kye-U for your site and all the fond memories .
Aug. 03, 2007, 03:20 PM
Hi Ralph :-) Nice seeing you too. It's been a long time now. But I am planning to slowly be more active on the net. I mostly use my time on shooting, holding cources, coaching and giving lessons. And sometimes I even have time to shoot.

It's fun to see what's new and all the new filters made the last few years. Much has happened and many have been working hard, I can see. That's nice.

Have a nice weekend!
Aug. 03, 2007, 09:08 PM
Arne , Shooting , reloading and hunting have been my passion for many years . I am currently reloading 9.3 x 62 and 300 win mag for this years deer season . Hunting fever usually sets in around mid October with the start of grouse season . A hearty Weidmannsheil to you my friend !
Aug. 04, 2007, 07:25 AM
Cool! I mostly reload 357 Magnum, since the others are so cheap anyway. I just bought a Lee progressive, but will through it out soon. I would not even sell it to my worst enemy. It's worthless and not to be trusted at all.

I have just picked up a new H&K USP 9mm and have put new sights on it. It's for a very special person, and I am very exciteded to see her smile on Tuesday. It took me around 40 years to find a woman who loves shooting almost as much as I do LOL Cool But now I understand better - she was not born before long after I was.

I am off to the range in a few minutes. I have around 10 people who wants to try this handgun thing today. Same thing tomorrow, so I know where I will spend my next couple of days Smile!

Have a nice weekend!