G-Mail Invitation Link Generator
Dec. 01, 2004, 06:54 PM

Quote:Nope, sure didn't.&nbsp; But then again, we get all kinds here, so why should we think you're any different?&nbsp; Pervert&nbsp; <_< And, you did "happen to mention" that you had done some cracking in the past, so I'm not too surprised at all.&nbsp; My guess would be that you simply got in the way of someone who moved faster than you expected, and thanks to him/her, you're now a guest of the county.&nbsp; No problem, as far as I'm concerned.

Heh... faster than me... good one. Besides, it's precision that matters as much as speed. I'm not in for anything as romantic as cracking. Nothing violence, sex, or drug related either. Apparently "disrupting social order" is something my particular county of residence looks down upon (at least when it's done 8 times), though not enough to send me to the big(er) house. The real bummer is that I'm barred from running for public office for about a dozen years now. Damn, and I'm so charismatic.

Quote:Instead of asking questions that you may not get to read for awhile, I'll just say "Good Luck", and don't forget your friends when you finally do get steady 'net access.&nbsp; Big Teeth&nbsp; If we can do anything for ya, give a shout, eh?

Thanks, I'll need it -- esp. with four more cases in a neighboring county going to trial next week. Although I won't have "steady" access until June (at the earliest) I'll at least have consistant access while I'm going to school. And since I qualified for pretty much every single grant and loan available, I should be able to go to school for about 10 more years (five if I could go full-time).

-- a_s_b

I&#39;ll try being nicer when you try being smarter.
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kye-U - Aug. 30, 2004, 09:35 PM
[] - Shea - Aug. 30, 2004, 10:08 PM
[] - a_stupid_box - Nov. 30, 2004, 08:55 PM
[] - elshaddai - Nov. 30, 2004, 09:21 PM
[] - Oddysey - Dec. 01, 2004, 03:08 AM
[] - a_stupid_box - Dec. 01, 2004, 03:49 PM
[] - Oddysey - Dec. 01, 2004, 04:41 PM
[] - a_stupid_box - Dec. 01, 2004 06:54 PM