VISTA and remote proxcy Will nor run
Sep. 24, 2007, 02:21 PM
RE: VISTA and remote proxcy Will nor run
Guest Wrote:I understand what you are saying ,here is the problem. its not showing on the page (browser) when trying to
link to a proxcy (172.0.0.1- i use zone alarm that put it in ether trusted or internett) . win fire wall disabled.One can change to ether. trusted or internett ,if i use the proxcys on my Xp pc .Works fine if i try to use Vista get a blank screen. turn off the check box Use a remote proxcy, like now as i type works fine all filters are doning there thing,the proxcy"s i use seem to link as i look at the log window But i get a blank page . fials to show any thing on the page ..
exploror says its linking to 127.0.0.1 ,but get nothing ,run a check and vista tells me no problems with the browser ,ok what im asking is this, perhaps proxco cant run on Vista Using its Remote Setting.as its not compatable with the new OS ? Not that it Matters That Mutch as i use XP any how For Now (95%) of the time ,Browsing wize. it would Be nice to have it Working at 100% like i siad I know nothing els that any where near as good as proxco ,and would use nothing els to brows the web
Now also wondering perhaps use a ather Browser ? may be the Go ,i Dont know ? what your thinking .
many thanks
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
VISTA and remote proxcy Will nor run - Guest - Jul. 16, 2007, 03:06 PM
RE: VISTA and remote proxy Will nor run - Guest - Jul. 17, 2007, 03:29 AM
RE: VISTA and remote proxcy Will nor run - Guest - Jul. 18, 2007, 03:08 AM
RE: VISTA and remote proxcy Will nor run - Guest - Sep. 24, 2007 02:21 PM
RE: VISTA and remote proxcy Will nor run - Guest - Jul. 20, 2007, 04:48 AM
RE: VISTA and remote proxcy Will nor run - Guest - Sep. 03, 2007, 03:29 PM