What Gives With Castle Cops ?
Jan. 06, 2008, 07:29 PM
What Gives With Castle Cops ?
I can't connect to the site . Is it gone or just down ?
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jan. 06, 2008, 10:21 PM
RE: What Gives With Castle Cops ?
they seem to have been doing a lot of "re-writing"...

it's up at the time of this posting...
Jan. 01, 2011, 06:24 AM
anyone have a cache copy of the castle cops forum?
Jan. 01, 2011, 11:28 AM
You mean of Sidki's forum or Scott's or the whole site? How nice if someone did have a copy. What I recall was that there was no chance given to save copies...not even forum hosts were given the chance. I thought it was shitty the way the shutdown of the site was handled.
Jan. 01, 2011, 01:04 PM
Just want to dig through some of scotts old post!
Jan. 03, 2011, 01:34 PM
(Jan. 01, 2011 01:04 PM)bugger Wrote:  Just want to dig through some of scotts old post!

We'd all like to do that! Plus, I'd like to read the tributes to Scott again that were on the main page when Paul announced Scott's death. I think I recall Kye-U tried to save all that after the announcement that the site was being shut down due to Paul's new job with Microsoft. In fact, I think I remember he wanted to mirror the old site(at least all forums and other stuff having to do with Proxo and he was going to put it all here) but Paul had shut it down and wouldn't allow it...something like that. Plus, even worse CastleCops is not mirrored at the Wayback Machine.

I will always believe that if Paul had handled it better with Scott's sister that we would today have the Proxo code (Paul would that is and when he joined Microsoft he probably would have turned it over to Kye-U).
Jan. 03, 2011, 11:42 PM
i tried find paul email address, no luck Sad
Jan. 04, 2011, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: Jan. 04, 2011 03:12 PM by defconnect.)
Guess what; Zhen-Xjell is no longer working at Microsoft, but is currently employed at ESET in San Diego (http://www.linkedin.com/in/laudanski) and can be contacted via http://www.eset.com/company/contact
Jan. 05, 2011, 12:25 PM
At Eset???? Okaaayyy......