About the sidki-set, its future, and its author(s)
Dec. 23, 2008, 09:45 PM
RE: About the sidki-set, its future, and its author(s)
(Dec. 23, 2008 09:13 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  Thanks!

(Dec. 23, 2008 08:23 PM)Kye-U Wrote:  I'm sure people would be more than happy to donate some money your way; you just need to ask! Pervert
I'm not good with hawking ;-) , but i'm thinking about setting up a PayPal button.

Don't worry, me neither! Wink

(Dec. 23, 2008 09:13 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  
Quote:I need a project over the holidays, and this just sounds perfect Wink I'll give it a try if you think it's a good idea, Sidki.
Please do! And it doesn't mess with Proxomitron code, as CC's MediaWiki did, right? The problem were HTML entities/escapes like & nbsp; / & #x20; .

I'll make sure it doesn't! I'm thinking of the database structure right now, and what features I'll try to put in (revision history and code comparison (ability to restore an older version), filter order (numbering system))

(Dec. 23, 2008 09:13 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  While we're still stuck with tedious manual synchronizing...
Regarding the bugfixed filters you posted in "Sidki 2008-01-02 Beta Updates", could you please check attached filters, and tell me which need corrections. And where?
Also, are there any other filter corrections posted here that we should synchronize?

When scanning the threads at CC, i saw Google and Yahoo, as expected. I'll post my current versions of the complete respective subsets at CC, is that okay? That way we have one central location for Google/Yahoo corrections.

At all -- regarding priorities. Anything i should check ASAP?

I will do that after I come back; I need to go do some holiday shopping! Cheers
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About the sidki-set, its future, and its author(s) - Kye-U - Dec. 23, 2008 09:45 PM
RE: Delighted to have you back - mozerd - Dec. 24, 2008, 10:24 PM