About the sidki-set, its future, and its author(s)
Dec. 24, 2008, 08:41 PM
RE: About the sidki-set, its future, and its author(s)
(Dec. 24, 2008 04:14 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  Let's not confuse things here. Developing a framework is surely a good idea. However, right now, that is an entirely different beast than keeping the sidki-config uptodate.
I got it and i thank your intention to update your config Sidki, I just maintain the thinking i had a few months ago when i decided to write a new config from scratch and found a lot of problems and saw the big efforts it needs. I just hope nobody will need to waste his time again like we did, and have an easy way to create from the beginning a functional config.

Sad to say i don't have experience with your last config, but i want to learn how it works and extract the needed filters for incorporate them to the framework. I resumed your config to all the filters with .r, of course its only a beginning, these are only the filters required by other filters...

(Dec. 24, 2008 04:14 PM)sidki3003 Wrote:  If that is true, then yes, this config will die soon.
Hopefully you came back at the right moment
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About the sidki-set, its future, and its author(s) - lnminente - Dec. 24, 2008 08:41 PM
RE: Delighted to have you back - mozerd - Dec. 24, 2008, 10:24 PM