[Req] Triggering a link if a value is below X
Jan. 09, 2009, 02:40 AM
[Req] Triggering a link if a value is below X
URL: http://www.urban-rivals.com/market/?id_perso=581

(You'll need to log in to see the page... I've setup username "proxtest" and password "needfilter" for anyone kind enough to look at this)

What I'm trying to do is figure out a way to trigger the buy link at the start of the row in the table automatically if the "Clintz" value in a row is below a certain number, say 140.

Any help at all would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jan. 09, 2009, 09:29 AM
RE: [Req] Triggering a link if a value is below X
dougb;

Welcome to the Forums!

Looks to me like you're about to become intimately acquainted with the Dell Outlet Store filter, if I read your request correctly. Kye-U and the others who developed that one will be along shortly.

Oh, and watch out that you don't step in the huzzah! Big Teeth

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Jan. 09, 2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I've used the Dell Outlet filter before... in fact, the PC I wrote my request on was found by using it. Smile!
I didn't think about trying to modify that to do this... I think I'll take a look at it and try to get back up to speed with how it works.

Thanks for the advice!
Jan. 09, 2009, 04:10 PM
I'll have a look at the end of today (I still have a class to attend soon).
Two questions: can the "Clintz" value ever be negative, and where is the Buy link, and what function should it perform?

Thanks, and welcome!
Visit this user's website
Jan. 09, 2009, 04:43 PM
Thanks for looking at this, Kye-U. I've been trying to figure out something and haven't had much luck.

The "Clintz" value is always a positive integer with a value between 50 an 99,999,999.
When displayed, it would be displayed with the following formatting (with spaces as the only delimiter):
2 050
32 150
432 150
5 032 150

Also, it is possible that there will be several instances of the same value come up at the same time. I don't care if I just get the first one or all of them.

Lastly, when you hit the Buy link, it comes up with a dialogue box asking you to hit enter (or press okay) to confirm. Moments later another pops up which also requires an enter (or pressing an okay button) that confirms you were successful or indicates failure (because someone beat you to it).

I'm worried that whatever I come up with would trigger for a value that passes the test for the last three digits, but fails to see the presence of a number before the three digits separated by the space.
For example, a filter that is shooting for any entry with a value lower than 150 that successfully ignores 151 but then grabs something at 1 051.

Anyway, thanks so much for looking at this. Also, thank you for my computer, since you're at least partly responsible for me owning it.
Do you accept donations? Smile!
Jan. 10, 2009, 01:45 AM
Can you somehow get more clintz for our proxtext account? I have a filter that I'd like to test, but the cheapest thing for sale is $150 Sad

I think I've figured out a way to bypass the confirmation box, and also the captcha Wink

As for donating to me, I will politely ask you to donate to Sidki (if/when he sets up a PayPal account Wink) Thank you very much for the kind gesture though!

Also, don't worry about the space delimiter. Once you get our proxtest account more money (around 300?) let me know, and I'll test the filter.
Jan. 10, 2009, 02:18 AM
Okay, there are a little over 300 in there now. If you need more, just let me know and I'll get 'em.

Thanks again for all this help! Smile!
Jan. 10, 2009, 04:25 AM
Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Urban-Rivals: Auto-Buy"
Active = TRUE
URL = "[^/]++urban-rivals.com/(/|)(js/|)market"
Limit = 350
Match = "(\{"id_bourse":([0-9]+)\0,"login":"[^"]++","clintz":([#0:150])\1,[^}]++\}(,|))\5$SET(9=\5)$SET(buyCode=$GET(buyCode)buyCardForReal(\0);\r\nsetTimeout("window.location.reload(true)", 10000);\r\n)"
        "|buildOffers.pass\("buy"\).attempt\(\);$SET(9=buildOffers.pass\("buy"\).attempt\(\);\r\n$GET(buyCode))"
        "|alert\( $SET(9=$("card" + id_bourse).setStyle('display', 'block');\r\n\t\t\t\t$("card" + id_bourse).setHTML\()"
Replace = "\9"

Enjoy!

Right now it only buys things that are $0-150; you can change this by editing the 150 in the first line ([#0:150]).
It will also reload the page every 10 seconds, and instead of alerts, it prints the success/error messages to the page, to the respective rows that matched the price range.

You are able to buy multiple items simultaneously that are within the specified price range.
Jan. 10, 2009, 02:57 PM
Most excellent!
It works perfectly. It only auto refreshes when it's successful, right? I'm using the Firefox auto-reload anyway, so it doesn't matter either way.

I've already tweaked it a bit to try different combinations. I do have a "next incarnation" idea that I'm going to try and do myself, now that you've set me in the right direction, that involves setting individual ranges for different cards when there are multiple cards displayed on the same page.
For example:
Card Name "Bob" triggers on a range of 0-150
Card Name "Steve" triggers on a range of 0-10000
Card Name "Fritz" never triggers

I'll let you know how successful I am.

Thanks again, so much, for the help! Smile!
Jan. 12, 2009, 02:15 PM
Just an update:

I was able to make the adjustments that I wanted so that individual cards get triggered by specific ranges unique to them. Couldn't have done it without the help, so thanks a bunch!

My only concern now is whether or not I'll slow the load time down too much by having so many filters in the list.

Thanks again, Kye-U.
Jan. 16, 2009, 09:16 PM
(Jan. 10, 2009 01:45 AM)Kye-U Wrote:  I think I've figured out a way to bypass the confirmation box, and also the captcha Wink

Kye-U,

I'm getting bitten by the captcha, but only occasionally. I can't even figure out what section of the code is related to it. Can you copy and paste the section so I can try and figure out what's going on?
It seems it only presents a captcha pic every once in a hundred times, and at unpredictable intervals. Sad

Thanks in advance!
Mar. 11, 2010, 03:10 PM
I cant seem to get proxomitron to run the dell outlet script. it just filters out the pictures and doesnt do anything, even if the price is correct.
i noticed outletscanner is down. whats the deal? anyone have a working dell script they could send me? thanks