Ok, I've had it.
May. 20, 2009, 08:09 PM
Shy Ok, I've had it.
After following some security related forums/sites, and looking about what software interests me, I've finally made my conclusion.

Therefor my question, is it possible with Proxo to block ANY domain ending with .cn please ?

I'm using a hosts file too, but that doesn't seem to be an option to do that.

Can anyone help me with creating a "BLOCK ALL .CN Domains" please ?Mad with Teeth
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
May. 20, 2009, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: May. 20, 2009 08:53 PM by ProxRocks.)
RE: Ok, I've had it.
perhaps this
Code:
In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "!-|||||||||||| URL: Block sel. URL Connects (Out) [add]"
URL = "(^$KEYCHK(^A))$TST(uProt=http:)$TST(keyword=*.b_url.*)"
Match = "($TST(volat=*.log:2.*)$ADDLST(Log-Main,[$DTM(d T)]\tHDR_Out URL-Kill_URL\t\u)|)"
Replace = "Killed\k"
with this line in your IncExc-U
Code:
.cn                    $SET(0=b_url.)

the IncExc-U probably needs a better url-match, but let's try this as a start...

edit: the filter is "tailored" to sidki's config, it can be "generalized" by removing the uProt $TST...
May. 20, 2009, 09:15 PM
Its been many years now, and I am very rusty. I just put [^/]++.cn/ in my old killfile and it seems to block China very well.

[HTTP headers]
In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "URL-Killer: kill-a-URL (out)"
URL = "$LST(KillList)&(^$KEYCHK(^A))"
Replace = "URL killed \k"
Visit this user's website
May. 21, 2009, 03:28 AM
Thanks a lot ProxRock and good ole Arne ! Big Teeth
May. 24, 2009, 05:16 AM
Hi, Arne!!!
I've thought about you often since we lost touch after your forum disappeared (the English one). I still use that interactive "prox command reference" html page you created!

(May. 20, 2009 09:15 PM)Arne Wrote:  I just put [^/]++.cn/ in my old killfile and it seems to block China very well.
Yeah, from reading the current posts I too am wondering why so many people are creating such big monster dedicated filters to handle various simple tasks.
May. 24, 2009, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: May. 24, 2009 09:57 AM by Arne.)
Hi xartica!!

Nice to se you again too!!
My ISP suddenly stopped the asp and went over to php. So I lost my forums. I have the databases, but am not able to use the forum code. And it is not easy to convert them to other than very huge txt files, unable to sort :-)

PS
I have forgotten all about the "prox command reference"-html page. I dont even have a copy myself. I have hade a few harddisks since then :-(
May. 24, 2009, 06:13 PM
I've attached a copy of the interactive help page.

Attached File(s)
.zip  PROXOMITRON_MATCHING_LANGUAGE_.html.zip (Size: 12.69 KB / Downloads: 726)
May. 25, 2009, 05:48 AM
Thank you!! I had totally forgotten about it. I missed a page like that, being rusty, and thought about making one until you told me I already had made one LOL I am getting not only rusty, but old too. Thank you for attaching!!