redirect rtmp
Sep. 30, 2009, 12:14 PM
RE: redirect rtmp
In that case, you may like Windows 7 Firewall Control from Sphinx Software ( http://sphinx-soft.com/Vista/index.html ); very light and portable editions available.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Feb. 14, 2010, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: Feb. 14, 2010 07:25 AM by bugmenot.)
rtmp link, COMODO, help a dumb n00b :(
Hi everyone. Thanks for this thread I have gained some hope!

*EDIT*: The suggested version by the Admin ProxRocks is not compatible with Vista which is my current OS Sad((( HELP! What are the alternatives guys Sad I am really quite disheartened by this :'(

1. I am a beginner when it comes to networking, Tor, and stuff. I am currently downloading the Comodo version that ProxRocks recommended. Could somebody walk me through what the settings should be, or if you guys have a captured screenshot, that would be greatly appreciated!

2. I am trying to download an RTMP://...flv file. It's not streaming, I only have the link. Is it possible to use Comodo still? This is in reference to the 1935 port mentioned above. I am trying to confirm if this is what you guys mean.

3. I use a free download manager program called "Orbit Downloader". Is that all right? How am I going to direct the RTMP to default to Tor proxies?

Thank you so much, everyone.HailHail
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply