How to randomize X-Forwarded-For?
May. 06, 2012, 06:38 PM
Question How to randomize X-Forwarded-For?
I realized that I've asked this in the wrong section so I will repost it here:

What the title says.
I started using Proxomitron, it's cool and all but it would be even better if I knew how to randomize stuff with it.

How do I make a random string like this for the X-Forwarded-For:
*random number between 1-255*(dot)*random number between 1-255*(dot)*random number between 1-255*(dot)*random number between 1-255*

Just trying to get a fake proxy running that can fool some automated systems and people... you know, real ones slow you down, and call me paranoid, but I'm afraid that the proxy hosters can abuse them to get your passwords and such.
just some tags to make this easier to Google - how to tutorial guide howto tut random randomizer rand randomization numbers fake faker IP Address HTTP header proxy generator generate generation X_FORWARDED_FOR

Real men don't have signatures.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
May. 06, 2012, 10:44 PM
RE: How to randomize X-Forwarded-For?
A native pseudo-random number generator was requested, http://www.gecco.dk/oldforum/index.php?topic=461.0 , but not implemented.

The time, date, connection number, header and page data, and $CON:(x,y[,z]) are available, however. You may be able to construct what you need.

Randomizing X-Forwarded-For will only fool those who don't know better but...

http://prxbx.com/oldforums/index.php?topic=539.0
http://prxbx.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8

I haven't used the JakxPacks at
http://prxbx.com/download/index.php?dir=Filters%2F

Sidki's set can spoof X-Forwarded-For.

HTH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JJoe for this post:
WAZAAAAA
May. 09, 2012, 09:52 PM
I've tried setting up both Sidki and JakxPacks with no success, I must be doing something wrong but I have no idea what. The instructions provided in both the packages are not "complete" enough for me to understand them duh
Is there anyone who uses X-Forwarded-For "random" spoofing willing to shed some light on this?

May. 09, 2012, 11:07 PM
For sidki's, I enable the header filter "! |||||||||||| 3.1 Proxy Spoofing by Default 10.10.16 [jak sd] (o.1) (Out)"

This adds Client-IP, Via, and X-Forwarded-For headers.

HTH
JJoe
WAZAAAAA
May. 10, 2012, 01:25 AM
Same here...
I "used to" use JakxPack (abandoned it back in January of 2008, the pack itself is dated 2004 if my Proxo Archive file datestamps are accurate)...

Nowadays, I just stick with "! |||||||||||| 3.1 Proxy Spoofing by Default 10.10.16 [jak sd] (o.1) (Out)"...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProxRocks for this post:
WAZAAAAA
May. 10, 2012, 02:20 AM
Can you explain that better? Like, give me a filter like this if that's the case:
Code:
[HTTP headers]
In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "bla"
URL = "blabla"
Match = "blablabla"
Replace = "blaaaaaah"

May. 10, 2012, 03:06 AM
This routine takes several filters and lists. Let's start with the one I know.

Download and add the files in the zip in the first post of http://prxbx.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1870 . Exit the Proxomitron, extract the zip to the Proxomitron's folder, restart the Proxomitron, witness the glory of "The Proxomitron Intro Page".

Right click on the Proxomitron's tray icon, mouseover "Load Config File", select "sidki_2011-12-22rc1".

Open the Proxomitron's main dialog, select "Headers", find the trigger filter "Proxy Spoofing by Default" and enable it by clicking on the "Out" box.

Routine's filters can be found by searching the header filters for "spoof"...

I've exported and pasted them here.

Code:
[HTTP headers]
In = FALSE
Out = FALSE
Key = "! |||||||||||| 3.1 Proxy Spoofing by Default     10.10.16 [jak sd] (o.1) (Out)"
URL = "$SET(keyword=$TST(keyword=(^*.(a_headers.|i_spoof:))(\1))\1i_spoof:1.)"

In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "Client-IP: Spoof - Scan Lists     05.01.24 (cch!) [jak sd] (d.1) (Out)"
URL = "$TST(keyword=*.(i_spoof:[12]|f_ua_gbot).*)"
Match = "($TST(uHost=(void|(|*.)$LST(Mem-SpoofVars)))|$LST(US-IPs)$LST(Via)$ADDLST(Mem-SpoofVars,$GET(uDom)\$SET(hIP=$GET(hIP))\$SET(sIip=$GET(sIip))\$SET(hVia=$GET(hVia))))"
Replace = "$GET(hIP)"

In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "Via: Spoof     05.01.24 (cch!) [jak sd] (d.1) (Out)"
Replace = "$GET(hVia)$SET(hVia=)"

In = FALSE
Out = TRUE
Key = "X-Forwarded-For: Spoof     05.01.24 (cch!) [jak sd] (d.1) (Out)"
Replace = "$GET(hIP)$SET(hIP=)"

Lists, static, are "via.ptxt" and "US-IPs.ptxt".

HTH

JJoe
WAZAAAAA
May. 10, 2012, 01:15 PM
(May. 10, 2012 03:06 AM)JJoe Wrote:  Download and add the files in the zip in the first post of http://prxbx.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1870 .

Right click on the Proxomitron's tray icon, mouseover "Load Config File", select "sidki_2011-12-22rc1".

Above all else, definitely please start here, with "sidki_2011-12-22rc1" - this will ensure that we are all on the "same page" so to speak...

And also don't forget that if you want "sidki_2011-12-22rc1" set as your DEFAULT, it will need renamed or copied as "default.cfg" and that way Proxomitron opens it every time that Proxomitron is started...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProxRocks for this post:
WAZAAAAA
May. 10, 2012, 09:39 PM
(May. 10, 2012 01:15 PM)ProxRocks Wrote:  and that way Proxomitron opens it every time that Proxomitron is started...

Command line arguments should work. Like

Code:
C:\Users\mine\Programs\ProxN45j\Proxomitron.exe "sidki_2011-12-22rc1.ptron"

HTH
WAZAAAAA
May. 11, 2012, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: May. 11, 2012 12:10 AM by WAZAAAAA.)
Proxomitron is made of magic.
sidki is made of awesome.
But you guys, you guys are made of the most powerful thing in the universe known so far: love, and I love you too guys. Two ancient administrators of a forum in the same thread helping a random newbie who came out of nowhere, how awesome is that? Thanks for your detailed instructions, even my dog could set up Proxomitron in 2 minutes that way. And I have no dog.

One thing: I had to activate ! |||||||||||| 3.1 Proxy Spoofing by Default 10.10.16 [jak sd] (o.1) (Out) to make it function properly unlike what your first filter said (FALSE/FALSE)

Thanks again. Go in peace.

May. 11, 2012, 01:45 AM
(May. 11, 2012 12:07 AM)WAZAAAAA Wrote:  One thing: I had to activate ! |||||||||||| 3.1 Proxy Spoofing by Default 10.10.16 [jak sd] (o.1) (Out) to make it function properly unlike what your first filter said (FALSE/FALSE)

(May. 10, 2012 03:06 AM)JJoe Wrote:  find the trigger filter "Proxy Spoofing by Default" and enable it by clicking on the "Out" box.

Wink

Remember that this probably only fools sites that don't know better or don't really care.

Have fun
WAZAAAAA
May. 11, 2012, 11:32 AM
once you click the "out" box to activate the filter, you will need to SAVE the file in order to it to remain activated the next time you run Proxo...

that filter is NOT activated by "default", thus the "o." in the filter title, "o." meaing "Optional"...

as JJoe pointed out, faking an X-Forwarded-For won't really fool too many people... it might fool a "wet behind the ear" site admin, but won't fool anybody that's been at the helm for more than a few months...