Recent Hiccups and Downs
Sep. 11, 2004, 07:17 PM

Kye-U;

Yeah, backups are your friend, but did we lose any newly signed-up members? Hope not.

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Sep. 11, 2004, 07:23 PM

Oddysey Wrote:Kye-U;

Yeah, backups are your friend, but did we lose any newly signed-up members? Hope not.

Oddysey
Nope, the latest and last member was Nobbber before the site went and had its stroke.

I'm working on the site, to integrate a FAQ/Guide section Big Teeth
Visit this user's website
Sep. 11, 2004, 09:17 PM

I thought I was getting withdrawal symptoms when this board was down for so long . Nice to be home again !
Sep. 11, 2004, 09:18 PM

Ralph Wrote:I thought I was getting withdrawal symptoms when this board was down for so long . Nice to be home again !
What are withdrawal symptoms? No Expression

Anyways, as long as I'm alive, this site will be alive too (one way or the other; I'll find a way Big Teeth [lol] I'm a resilient guy)
Sep. 12, 2004, 01:57 AM

Withdrawal symptoms : the syndrome of often painful physical and psychological symptoms that follows discontinuance of an addicting drug . In this case , anxiety related to no UNProx for a few days . Big Teeth
Sep. 12, 2004, 02:13 AM

Ralph Wrote:Withdrawal symptoms : the syndrome of often painful physical and psychological symptoms that follows discontinuance of an addicting drug . In this case , anxiety related to no UNProx for a few days . Big Teeth
Ah... [lol] I see!

Well, you won't have to worry about this site. As long as I can connect to the FTP, and nothing extreme happens to my computer, it's all fine Cheers
Sep. 12, 2004, 07:05 AM

Hi all

Wow, this is the first time in a couple of weeks that I've been able get through to this site. Mostly I was getting the database error page, but lately it's been 404's.

It's good to see it back up.
Mike