cookie lifetime does not apply to facebook
Jun. 09, 2016, 08:55 AM
Rolleyes cookie lifetime does not apply to facebook
hey guys,

i ran i to an issue with my cookies. it seems so that the lifetimedoes not apply to facebook cookies. am i doimg something wrong? other sites seem to work but facebook is a bit complicated.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jun. 09, 2016, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: Jun. 09, 2016 11:47 AM by Faxopita.)
RE: cookie lifetime does not apply to facebook
Hello,

I use this alias:
Code:
allow-all-cookies = -crunch-all-cookies -session-cookies-only -filter{content-cookies} \
                    +limit-cookie-lifetime{30}

Then, I add my preferred sites under…
Code:
{ allow-all-cookies }
  shopping_site.tld # Example of trusted website.

Cookie lifetime is set to 30 min. I confirm this setting is well reflected on the preferred websites I visit. However, occasionally, one out of a handful of cookies failed to meet that setting on some website. I don't know why.

I can't confirm on FB, since I don't use it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Faxopita for this post:
kik0s
Jun. 09, 2016, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: Jun. 09, 2016 11:51 AM by kik0s.)
RE: cookie lifetime does not apply to facebook
(Jun. 09, 2016 11:45 AM)Faxopita Wrote:  Hello,

I use this alias:
Code:
allow-all-cookies = -crunch-all-cookies -session-cookies-only -filter{content-cookies} \
                    +limit-cookie-lifetime{30}

Then, I add my preferred sites under…
Code:
{ allow-all-cookies }
  shopping_site.tld # Example of trusted website.

Cookie lifetime is set to 30 min. I confirm this setting is well reflected on the preferred websites I visit. However, occasionally, one out of a handful of cookies failed to meet that setting on some website. I don't know why.

I can't confirm on FB, since I don't use it.

i also have limit-cookie-lifetime{30} but globally for every site. this rule seems not to apply to facebook somehow.

does anybody have the cacert.pem for proxhttps file with more root certificates in it? i am missing a couple singinging aithorities. or can someone hint me how to add them?