Post Your Desktop!
Nov. 11, 2004, 03:50 PM

I can view both of your posted desktops with IE and Firefox Oddysey.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Nov. 12, 2004, 07:19 AM

Oddysey,

This is weird. When I commented out the lines for jpg and png in my MIME-list, I was able to view the images. I thought that list was used only if the content-type of the file was text/*.
Nov. 12, 2004, 08:23 AM

Siamesecat;

MIME stuff is one area where I definitely do not know what I'm talking about. :o Probably the best resource we have here would be sidki3003, but he's been rather recalcitrant lately. [angry] Shekels to shiesse he'll show up eventually, and set us all straight.

In the meantime, glad to see that you're up and running, even if you don't understand it anymore than I do. :P Perhaps in my alternate life (the one I'm planning on having any day now), I'll put some serious study into the Proxomitron, instead of this hit-or-miss thing I've been doing for the last year or more. Sigh.

New t-shirt: <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>So Many Sites To Filter, So Little Time.</span></span>

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Nov. 29, 2004, 06:07 PM

*lol*

Siamesecat Wrote:When I click the links to any image, all I get is an error message saying that the image contains errors.
That's because the URL points to a document with a query string that triggers the default mime type filter:

http://img125.eDead.cx/my.php?loc=img125&image=Kye-U.png

The more recent mime type fixers take that into account and identify the file extension correctly as "php".

sidki
Nov. 29, 2004, 06:57 PM

sidki;
Quote:That's because the URL points to a document with a query string that triggers the default mime type filter....
Now why didn't I think of that? :o Oh, yeah. It's probably because I'm no smarter than the average bear. Sad Good going, sidki, and thanks for straightening this out for us.

Glad to see you comin' 'round more often!! Wink

Oddysey

Nov. 29, 2004, 08:29 PM

Still looking for someone who teaches me organizing time. Big Teeth

Here is my desktop:
[img]http://img105.eDead.cx/img105/3681/sidki.th.png[/img]

sidki
Nov. 29, 2004, 10:00 PM

sidki;
Quote:Still looking for someone who teaches me organizing time.&nbsp; [lol]
When you find that person, send them over to my place when you're through with them! :o

Noticed the Oriental name on the second icon down. No wonder you don't have any time left over! [rolleyes]

Oddysey

Nov. 29, 2004, 11:05 PM

Lots of space:
[img]http://img130.eDead.cx/img130/7282/damwill.th.png[/img]

.:WMP:.
Nov. 30, 2004, 06:34 AM

Sidki3003,

Quote:The more recent mime type fixers take that into account and identify the file extension correctly as "php".
Which fixers would those be?
Nov. 30, 2004, 02:49 PM

The one from my config and JD's alpha does run stand-alone, it tests the path instead of the URL. I think JarC came up with that idea a while back.
Or use this one, which - besides the test - is similar to Scott's (but misses empty Content-Type headers):

Code:
[HTTP headers]
In = TRUE
Out = FALSE
Key = "Content-Type: Fix MIME Types - Test Path (In)"
URL = "$RESP(200)"
Match = "text/*&$TST((\p)=([^/]+/)+*.$LST(MIME-List)(^?))"
Replace = "\0"
"\p" is enclosed in parens to have it directly expanded.

sidki