Found something in Jakxpak IV
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:52 PM

you know... the lame signature thing...
any fixes for Javascript/PHP etc. coming up in Pack V (especially PHP/Perl/JS/VBS) ?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><i><span style='color:#0000FF'>Projekt</span> </span><span style='color:#FF0000'>D</span><span style='color:#008200'>F</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>S</span></i> : <b><span style='color:#0000FF'>projekt</span><span style='color:#FF0000'>d</span><span style='color:#008200'>f</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>s</span></b>[at]<span style='color:BLUE'>g</span><span style='color:RED'>m</span><span style='color:#ce9a31'>a</span><span style='color:BLUE'>i</span><span style='color:#008200'>l</span><span style='color:BLACK'>.</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>com </span><span style='color:BLACK'>: <u>What</u> is it?</span><br>It&#39;s ONLINE <span style='color:#FF0000'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>NOW</span></span>&#33;&#33;&#33;pm me for url. max 250 users. by invite only please.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Nov. 23, 2004, 12:52 AM

Hi "No13",
I will have to check it out on that site when I get home. What is happening when You surf to that site? So far I haven't had anything leaking through here.

Mainly JakxPack deals with "OutPut Headers" and not "Web-Page Filters. That's why that You can use JakxPack with any of the PRoxo Filter sets. Some of the other Script-Writers here on the Forum might have a fix for PHP/Perl/JS/VBS sigiture problem. Or we might all come together and come up with Filters to include in the Next Version. Smile!
Best Wishes,
"JaK"

PS: I have been working on and off on the next update of JakxPack, but I'm along way off with uploading anything yet. ~"JaK~ [smoke]
Nov. 23, 2004, 10:01 AM

hey... danasoft.com is that place where everyone gets a signature from...the one in many BBs that displays your ip, browser, country etc... It's in PHP and is dislpayed as JPEG. User Agent cloaking is there (sidki+Jakxpack+Cloak_UA), but not ip spoofing ... I guess its 'coz scripts are often hard to beat...

Edit: It beats http://www.pcflank.com well enough... LOL

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><i><span style='color:#0000FF'>Projekt</span> </span><span style='color:#FF0000'>D</span><span style='color:#008200'>F</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>S</span></i> : <b><span style='color:#0000FF'>projekt</span><span style='color:#FF0000'>d</span><span style='color:#008200'>f</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>s</span></b>[at]<span style='color:BLUE'>g</span><span style='color:RED'>m</span><span style='color:#ce9a31'>a</span><span style='color:BLUE'>i</span><span style='color:#008200'>l</span><span style='color:BLACK'>.</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>com </span><span style='color:BLACK'>: <u>What</u> is it?</span><br>It&#39;s ONLINE <span style='color:#FF0000'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>NOW</span></span>&#33;&#33;&#33;pm me for url. max 250 users. by invite only please.
Nov. 25, 2004, 06:34 PM

Hi "no13",
I checked out the site, and as far as I can tell what I think is happening is that the site's script is Logging Your Remote host IP and is ignoring any of X-Forwarded-For Header. That's why that the User-Agent is "Spoofed" but Your IP isn't.

Most servers use a standard default log and it just logs the IP of the last computer that connects with it. But that's ok, . .You can always use an "actual" Remote Proxy to cloak Your IP in these cases. However, for Nosey sites that want to "log" more than this, JakxPack will suppy'em with enough "fake Header" info, to write a book about.

The only way that You can actully cloak Your IP is to use an anonymous remote PRoxy. JakxPack is actually just using "Mis-Direction". The servers still log Your actual IP, it's just that when using JakxPack it Only "Appears" that Your Computer is a Cache Proxy or a Misaligned Remote PRoxy that "spilling" Your Info.

However, there are some very nice PRoxy Filters, that You can use that will automatically "redirect" the URL through an actual Remote Proxy for connecting to those sites. "Click Here"

Take Care, and Please keep Me posted if You need any help with constructing Your "Own Use PRoxy" filters.
Best WIshes,
"Jak" [smoke]
Nov. 26, 2004, 03:08 PM

clicked there.
thanks.