sidki's config set: 2005-06-09
Dec. 31, 2004, 03:49 PM

no13 Wrote:hey... put it out in bold that you released a new set... I didn't get it for about 3 refreshes....[23hours or so]
Okay, i added a blurb at the top of the first post.
(My Prox page is updated too btw. Smile! )

sidki
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Dec. 31, 2004, 11:16 PM

Great set, except for the URL splicer filter. On enabled i get this on this forum and some other sites.

protocol: http: authorization: naoko:michie@ hostname: void port: :80 path: /Naoko/Michie/Atsuko/ filename: kappa.e.x extension: cgi query: ?jackalope.b anchor: domain: kye-u.com protocol: http: authorization: naoko:michie@ hostname: void port: :80 path: /Naoko/Michie/Atsuko/ filename: kappa.e.x extension: cgi query: ?jackalope.b anchor: domain: protocol: http: authorization: naoko:michie@ hostname: void port: :80
Jan. 01, 2005, 02:19 AM

The URL Splicer filter is a demo to help understanding the URL-Parser list, intended for filter authors and to be tested in the test window only. It's not meant to be ever activated, hence placed under "Tools & Projects I". Smile!

But i should have made this clear somehow! - fixed for the next release - due out, uhm, next decade. *lol*

sidki
Jan. 01, 2005, 05:32 AM

maybe someone should write a maual for Sidki's set :lurking: :ph34r:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><i><span style='color:#0000FF'>Projekt</span> </span><span style='color:#FF0000'>D</span><span style='color:#008200'>F</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>S</span></i> : <b><span style='color:#0000FF'>projekt</span><span style='color:#FF0000'>d</span><span style='color:#008200'>f</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>s</span></b>[at]<span style='color:BLUE'>g</span><span style='color:RED'>m</span><span style='color:#ce9a31'>a</span><span style='color:BLUE'>i</span><span style='color:#008200'>l</span><span style='color:BLACK'>.</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>com </span><span style='color:BLACK'>: <u>What</u> is it?</span><br>It&#39;s ONLINE <span style='color:#FF0000'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>NOW</span></span>&#33;&#33;&#33;pm me for url. max 250 users. by invite only please.
Jan. 01, 2005, 06:24 AM

Amazing set. Brilliant.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><i><span style='color:#0000FF'>Projekt</span> </span><span style='color:#FF0000'>D</span><span style='color:#008200'>F</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>S</span></i> : <b><span style='color:#0000FF'>projekt</span><span style='color:#FF0000'>d</span><span style='color:#008200'>f</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>s</span></b>[at]<span style='color:BLUE'>g</span><span style='color:RED'>m</span><span style='color:#ce9a31'>a</span><span style='color:BLUE'>i</span><span style='color:#008200'>l</span><span style='color:BLACK'>.</span><span style='color:#8449a5'>com </span><span style='color:BLACK'>: <u>What</u> is it?</span><br>It&#39;s ONLINE <span style='color:#FF0000'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>NOW</span></span>&#33;&#33;&#33;pm me for url. max 250 users. by invite only please.
Jan. 01, 2005, 08:54 AM

love your new config thanDead

got a problems in getting it work after installation

cant get some sites
for example this board
without proxomitron it is still possible

maybe you can recognize this behaviour better by this fault:

i browse to http://www.google.de
in browsers adress it is shown as http://www.google.de
but the site itself is the american site

every link on it is american and leads for example to the american news
instead deutsche nachrichten

hope you can identify the error by this report
and help me please other wise
tell me which details you need

thanDead and a happy new year
doc_psycho
Jan. 01, 2005, 01:28 PM

doc_psycho Wrote:love your new config thanDead
Big Teeth

Quote:got a problems in getting it work after installation

cant get some sites
for example this board
without proxomitron it is still possible
Are you saying that you can't reach this very forum while using my set? If so, probably something went wrong during installation.

Quote:maybe you can recognize this behaviour better by this fault:

i browse to http://www.google.de
in browsers adress it is shown as http://www.google.de
but the site itself is the american site

every link on it is american and leads for example to the american news
instead deutsche nachrichten
Ahh yes. The config sends a faked cookie to Google. If you open "IncludeExclude.ptxt", you'll find an entry:
Code:
# ID -> PROXUSER, Filters -> off, Results -> 100, Country-Region -> en/us
www.google.(^com((:[0-9]+|)/accounts/|/custom*sitesearch=))
  $SET(keyword=.a_rdlink.f_cookie.)$SET(flag=.proxy:0.)
  $SET(sCookieF=PREF=ID=50726f7855736572:FF=4:NR=100:CR=2)
On the last line append ":LD=de" to the cookie, so that it looks like:
Code:
$SET(sCookieF=PREF=ID=50726f7855736572:FF=4:NR=100:CR=2:LD=de)

I forgot to mention that in IncludeExclude, but added it to the online FAQ now (which isn't really a FAQ, but shall also contain questions that are likely to be asked frequently). Smile!

Quote:hope you can identify the error by this report
and help me please other wise
tell me which details you need
Hmm... if you have a problem with this board, it's not related to that Google thing. Generally, in case of problems i need the URL of that page, the browser you're using, and what's going wrong there exactly, e.g. "Second link on the left takes me to Intel instead of Microsoft".

Happy new year,
sidki
Jan. 01, 2005, 04:57 PM

Quote: Ahh yes. The config sends a faked cookie to Google.
On the last line append ":LD=de" to the cookie, so that it looks like:

i did. its allright now.

Quote: Hmm... if you have a problem with this board, it's not related to that Google thing.

whatever it was its also gone for good now

thank you
doc_psycho

edit: damn it its not
the google fault is gone
but connecting to this forums site i get an 404

that what te log looks like:
GET 62 : Flag: .
BlockList 62: in URL-Parser, line 30
BlockList 62: in SpecialUAs, line 62

+++GET 62+++
GET /proxo/forums/index.php HTTP/1.1
Host: http://www.kye-u.com
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; U; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041108
Accept: text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding: gzip, x-gzip, deflate
Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Keep-Alive: 300
Cookie: pass_hash=xxx; member_id=xxx
Connection: keep-alive

+++RESP 62+++
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:01:31 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.9 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634a mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

has it something to do with
BlockList 62: in IncludeExclude, line 345
GET 62 : Keyword (List): .a_adform.
?

would be glad for any help

doc_psycho

<span style='color:blue'>edit: Cookie XXXed</span>
Jan. 01, 2005, 05:55 PM

Works for me (same GET as yours). But it looks like the server had hiccup, which isn't exactly rare for this forum. You might try to reload till you get the page, or to enter via http://kye-u.com/proxo/forums/index.php instead, or to use an external proxy.

That "a_adform" keyword is just there to allow the PayPal logo upper right, which would get blocked otherwise.

Be careful with your cookies. Wink

sidki
Jan. 01, 2005, 07:32 PM

sidki3003 Wrote:The URL Splicer filter is a demo to help understanding the URL-Parser list, intended for filter authors and to be tested in the test window only.&nbsp; It's not meant to be ever activated, hence placed under "Tools & Projects I". Smile!

But i should have made this clear somehow! - fixed for the next release - due out, uhm,&nbsp; next decade. *lol*

sidki
OK, I had it checked without looking at the filter. I assumed it was something like JD500's split link target filter.
Jan. 02, 2005, 09:54 PM

Yeah, that's actually a filter written by BigPurpleMoon. The current browsers - Mozilla, Opera, and IE clones - all support opening links in a new tab on middle-click.

sidki
Jan. 04, 2005, 09:56 PM

I've updated two filters.
Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Google: Cached Header Mover     4.12.31 [th sd] (d.s)"
Active = TRUE
URL = "$TYPE(htm)(216.239|66.102.[#0:15]|64.233.1[#60:91]).[^/]+/(search|custom)\?*q=cache:"
Bounds = "*<hr>"
Limit = 4096
Match = "("
""
"*("
"(<meta*>)\#$SET(#=\r\n)"
"|(<base*>)\#$SET(#=\r\n)"
"|of (<a\s*</a >)\1([^<]++GMT)\2"
"|highlighted: \  </font > </td> (<td*</tr >)\3"
")"
""
")+*"
"$SET(sSpec=$GET(sSpec)cached Header.)"
"$SET(preBlock=$GET(preBlock)\@)"
"$SET(eBottom=$GET(eBottom)"
"<span id="proxAlert" class="Prox" style="display:$GET(displayI)">"
"<table class="Prox"><tr><td>\1"
"<font face=arial,sans-serif color=black size=-1>\2</font>"
"   </td>\3</table></span>"
")"
Replace = "$STOP()"

Name = "Mark: Inline Scripts     5.01.02 (fail) [srl sd jd] (d.r)"
Active = TRUE
URL = "$TYPE(htm)"
Limit = 20
Match = "<("
"script"
"(^$TST(comment=[12])|$TST(tAnc=[12]))"
"$SET(script=1)"
"|"
"/script(^\\)"
"(^$TST(comment=[12])|$TST(tAnc=[12]))"
"$SET(script=)"
")"
"PrxFail$TST()"
The Google one contains a change to see when the page in question was actually cached.

The previous version of the script flagger failed here (thanks for the heads-up).

I'll try to keep the merge file over here up-to-date.

sidki
Jan. 05, 2005, 01:56 PM

Sidke , I have been using your new config since it came out and I am having some problems . Very often , on different sites , when clicking on the middle of the link , I get " page not found " ; but when clicking on the right edge of the link I get the page just fine . There is no pattern to this that I can determine . I did not experience this with your older config . The other thing is that I cannot connect to my new gmail account that you were so kind to send me an invite , unless I first bypass Proxo . I've tried to add the site to the allow cookies , Bypass list and include exclude lists to no avail . Do you have any filters that can log me on to gmail automatically without having to go though the sign in process ; something similar to the Yahoo sign-in . Thank you for your help and for your amazing config which has made my web viewing so much better .
Jan. 05, 2005, 07:57 PM

Ralph Wrote:Sidke , I have been using your new config since it came out and I am having some problems . Very often , on different sites , when clicking on the middle of the link , I get " page not found " ;&nbsp; but when clicking on the right edge of the link I get the page just fine . There is no pattern to this that I can determine . I did not experience this with your older config .
Hmm, my set doesn't have any filter that handles right parts of links differently.

But it does sound familiar from the times when i used BPM's above mentioned Super Opener aka "Split: Link Targets", where the right part of the link opens a new window.

Regarding this problem and the Gmail one below, i can't help at all as long as any added filters may interfere. So try extracting sidki_*.ptron form the zip file again and rename it to e.g. sidki_oob.ptron. Then copy it to Prox' directory and load it. Clear cache, restart browser and try again.

If it's still there, post a URL where that happens, the "not found" address that shows up in the address bar, and the correct address when clicking on the right part.

Quote:The other thing is that I cannot connect to my new gmail account that you were so kind to send me an invite , unless I first bypass Proxo . I've tried to add the site to the allow cookies , Bypass list and include exclude lists to no avail .
Works here. If you're still seeing that with the out-of-the-box config, i'd also need to know then what browser you're using exactly (i tested in Firefox 1.0 and latest Maxthon).

If the problem is gone then, there is a section about adding JavaScript filters in the ReadMe.

Quote:Do you have any filters that can log me on to gmail automatically without having to go though the sign in process ; something similar to the Yahoo sign-in .
I played with that a bit a while back. IIRC it was pretty problematic because the login form is inside an iframe. So no. No Expression What i do is using the browsers' password manager.

Quote:Thank you for your help and for your amazing config which has made my web viewing so much better .
You're welcome. Smile!

sidki
Jan. 05, 2005, 10:51 PM

sidki and Ralph;

in re: automatic logons......

I've built a small set of filters to do this. Here's my procedure:

First, peruse the source code to determine the name of the form itself, and the names of the two fields for username and password. In one case, I found a form that had no name at all, just the bare necessities of an action and a post. In that case, I also instituted a filter that inserted a name (I used Prox_logon for that name).

Next, I determined what triggered the form's submission - usually a "Submit" button. This can be simulated, as we'll see in a moment.

Finally, I set up a list that allowed me to bypass the onLoad unLoader, which I still use from Scott's default config. That list is made up of only those sites where I want to automatically logon - the reason should now be obvious, I'm going to substitute my own onLoad command. Filtering for a modified onLoad (meaning that it has been changed to LoadOff, or some such) proved to be a headache, so I chose to prevent the filter from working at all on these sites, and the list was the easiest way to do this.

That stablility allowed me to always find the onLoad command, no matter if it's in an iframe, or wherever on the page. Except in a textual reference, there will be precisely one, and only one, onLoad command on a page, and that will be in the body tag. Now all I had to do was write a filter that inserted an onLoad command which would force the focus to the form's submit button. The rest, as they say, is history. Big Teeth

With one exception, this is working for me. And yes, I could allow a cookie for those sites, but where's the security in that? Pervert However, I have yet to see a malicious site invade a Proxo config, and kype (steal) anything, let alone password info. Three Cheers for "non-conformity"! Big Teeth

Besides, why should I start allowing cookies now? I'm on a no-calorie diet - or at least my computer is! [lol]

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!