Script for Dell Outlet?
Jan. 15, 2005, 09:45 AM
Script for Dell Outlet?
Hi, can anyone help me with a script for the dell outlet? There are guys who use tools/scripts that put all the bargain systems in their carts instantly they become available and there is just the poor value crumbs left for the rest of us. I need to add every system under ?350 to my shopping cart. I found this text file on the other Proxomitron forum but it does not seem to work. It is the uk/euro dell site i am talking about. If anyone can help thanks in advance. Big Teeth

Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Dell [Price Limit] [Kye-U]"
Active = TRUE
URL = "outlet.(uk.|)dell.com/(Dispatcher\?target=InventoryPage|Emea_Dfo/EuDispatcher\?country=GBR\&target=InventoryPage)"
Limit = 512
Match = "<input type=\"checkbox\" value=\"\1\" name=\"selectedSystems\"></td>\s<td class=\"discountedPricebox\">(<font color=\'#6666CC\'> <s>*</s></font>|)\s<font color=\'DarkRed\'> (($|?)((((?|)?(,|)|)((?|)?|)?).(??)))\2 </font>(\&nb#sp;|)</td>(^$TST(\2=*($|?)[#350-999]*))$SET(9=<input type="checkbox" CHECKED value="\1" name="selectedSystems" > </td> <td class="discountedPricebox"> <font color='DarkRed'><b> \2 </b></font> </td>)"
"|<body \4>$SET(9=<body onload="document.cartForm.submit();" \4>)"
Replace = "\9"
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jan. 15, 2005, 08:26 PM

This should work:

Code:
[Patterns]
Active = TRUE
URL = "outlet.(u(s|k).|)dell.com/(Dispatcher\?target=InventoryPage|Emea_Dfo/EuDispatcher\?country=GBR\&target=InventoryPage)*"
Limit = 512
Match = "<input type=\"checkbox\" value=\"\1\" name=\"selectedSystems\"></td>\s<td class=\"discountedPricebox\">(<font color=\'#6666CC\'> <s>*</s></font>|)\s<font color=\'DarkRed\'> (($|?)((((?|)?(,|)|)((?|)?|)?).(??)))\2 </font>(\ |)</td>($TST(\2=*($|?)[#0-350].??*))$SET(9=<input type="checkbox" CHECKED value="\1" name="selectedSystems" > </td> <td class="discountedPricebox"> <font color='DarkRed'><b> \2 </b></font> </td>)"
"|<input type=\"checkbox\" value=\"\1\" name=\"selectedSystems\"></td>\s<td class=\"pricebox\">(($|?)((((?|)?(,|)|)((?|)?|)?).(??)))\2(\ |)</td>($TST(\2=*($|?)[#0-350].??*))$SET(9=<input type="checkbox" CHECKED value="\1" name="selectedSystems" > </td> <td class="pricebox"><b> \2 </b></font> </td>)"
Replace = "\9"

With this I sort of reversed the Price Specification test code.

With this filter, you can specify a price range. The items which surpass this will be unmodified, meaning they won't be checked off.

By default, I've set the limit to $350 with (located in the first line, you'll have to scroll a bit to see it):

[#0-350]

If you'd like to change it to a price limit of 1,000, change the above to:

([#0-1],|)[#0-999]

If you'd like to change it to a price limit of 600, change the above to:

[#0-600]

Make sure you change the numbers in BOTH of the lines Eyes Closed Smile
Visit this user's website
Jan. 19, 2005, 07:21 PM

Thanks kye_u, i'll give it a go over the next few days. Big Teeth
Apr. 03, 2005, 10:35 AM

Code:
[Patterns]
Active = TRUE
URL = "outlet.(u(s|k).|)dell.com/(Dispatcher\?target=InventoryPage|Emea_Dfo/EuDispatcher\?country=GBR\&target=InventoryPage)*"
Limit = 512
Match = "<input type=\"checkbox\" value=\"\1\" name=\"selectedSystems\"></td>\s<td class=\"discountedPricebox\">(<font color=\'#6666CC\'> <s>*</s></font>|)\s<font color=\'DarkRed\'> (($|?)((((?|)?(,|)|)((?|)?|)?).(??)))\2 </font>(\ |)</td>($TST(\2=*($|?)[#0-500].??*))$SET(9=<input type="checkbox" CHECKED value="\1" name="selectedSystems" > </td> <td class="discountedPricebox"> <font color='DarkRed'><b> \2 </b></font> </td>)"
       "|<input type=\"checkbox\" value=\"\1\" name=\"selectedSystems\"></td>\s<td class=\"pricebox\">(($|?)((((?|)?(,|)|)((?|)?|)?).(??)))\2(\ |)</td>($TST(\2=*($|?)[#0-500].??*))$SET(9=<input type="checkbox" CHECKED value="\1" name="selectedSystems" > </td> <td class="pricebox"><b> \2 </b></font> </td>)"
Replace = "\9"

I've managed to get this filter to check all systems within desired price range but not add to cart. I want to only check systems with 256mb graphics cards. here is source code for "video options" box.

Code:
</b></font></td><td><font face="arial,sans-serif" size="2"><b>    
                                    <select name="video_constraint" size="1" value="document.searchForm.video_constraint.options[document.searchForm.video_constraint.selectedIndex].value "><option value="ALL">ALL

</option><option value="128">128

</option><option value="256" selected="selected">256

</option></select>

Any help much appreciated.
Apr. 03, 2005, 06:52 PM

Scoob, could you provide the direct URL to the page? Smile!
Apr. 04, 2005, 09:14 AM

Here it is Kye-U

http://outlet.dell.com/Emea_Dfo/EuDispatch...aint=DIM&~ck=mn
Apr. 05, 2005, 09:12 PM

Try this:

Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Dell [256 G. Cards] [Kye-U]"
Active = TRUE
Limit = 1024
Match = "<input type=\"checkbox\" value=\"\1\" name=\"selectedSystems\"></td>\s(<td class=\"(discounted|)pricebox\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">*</td>\s<td class=\"specs\">256*\ </td>)\2$SET(9=<input type="checkbox" CHECKED value="\1" name="selectedSystems"> </td>\2)"
Replace = "\9"
Apr. 06, 2005, 09:11 AM

Thanks kye-U, but do i just import this filter as a separate filter? or copy and paste it on the the bottom of the other price range filter that i am using?
Apr. 07, 2005, 01:43 AM

High-light everything in the box, right-click, copy, then go to Proxomitron's main screen, click on Edit Web Filters, right-click on the blank space beside a filter, then click on "Import".

I recommend pasting it below the other filter. If you experience any problems, disable the other one Smile!
Apr. 21, 2005, 07:36 AM

can you get it to go to cart only if checked? I know you were working on that before but have you made any progress. I have not while I was working on it. I can just get it to go to cart without checked or with checked. It sucks.
May. 02, 2005, 08:09 AM

Kye-U Wrote:High-light everything in the box, right-click, copy, then go to Proxomitron's main screen, click on Edit Web Filters, right-click on the blank space beside a filter, then click on "Import".

I recommend pasting it below the other filter. If you experience any problems, disable the other one Smile!
Thanks Kye-U, i've managed to get both filters to work, only if i run one OR the other.
This is ok but what i hope to do is run both filters but have them check a checkbox and add to cart only if BOTH filters are matched. Would that be possible?

There is also another checkbox option on the site for the "Processor", the options in it are from CEL-2400 up to CEL-3000 in 200 increments then P4-2800 up to P4-3800 in 200 increments. I only need systems with P4-3200 and above. Would you be able to make a filter to do that and to add to cart only if ALL three filters are matched?

Many thanks if possible. Hail Big Teeth
Aug. 16, 2005, 01:17 PM

How do you auto add to basket once you have set it to search for 256mb graphic cards???

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
Oct. 15, 2005, 02:58 PM
US site?
I am trying to get it to work with Dell site, how would I need to change the url? Banging Head
Quote this message in a reply
Oct. 15, 2005, 04:51 PM

Hi Viper1511, did you read this topic?

http://prxbx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=464