Kye-U's filters and smilies
Feb. 08, 2005, 07:38 PM

hi, i was looking for a place to post this and i realised that all the forums here are based around people who know how Proxomitron works (no newbie places) either i'm in the wrong forum or i'm really lucky to have so many experts around. ive been useing JD's filters, and i now know why they say they are newbie friendly because i merged them with Kye-U's and i'm now abit stuck.

i wanted to ask what is the best way is to allow some javscripts to run?. i want to be able to use smiles in afew forums and also eariler today i clicked on an image to see it full size, it used javascript, and nothing happened. for here do i put the the forum's address in trusted sites like this ---> (http://www.|)kye-u.com/proxo/forums/

and what about a site i don't trust, but want to see a picture full size that needs javascript to run? thanks
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Feb. 08, 2005, 10:33 PM

I don't personally use JD's config, but I think ther is a list called Allow - JS or something to that effect. If you put the site you want to bypass in there, it should be bypassed. Someone that uses JD's correct me if the list is under a different name or something.

Maybe an admin should move this to the full configs section or something.

�{=(~�::[Shea]::��~)=}�
How 'bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?
This fading text is pretty cool, eh? I bet you wish you had some.
Feb. 08, 2005, 10:38 PM

Moving Eyes Closed Smile
Visit this user's website
Feb. 11, 2005, 12:36 AM

thanks for the help, it's called allow-JS. i think i'll still put this site in the trusted zone though Smile! sites that i dont know, i suppose i'll have to see how much i'll allow to run. thanks for the help Smile!
Feb. 11, 2005, 02:46 AM

Sorry I didn't answer the second part of your question....

I don't think it is possible to allow just one image on a site wihtout bypassing javascript filtering for it and then writting your own filter to get rid of the javascript you don't want.

�{=(~�::[Shea]::��~)=}�
How 'bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?
This fading text is pretty cool, eh? I bet you wish you had some.