Google X
Sep. 22, 2005, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: Sep. 22, 2005 05:32 AM by Kye-U.)
Google X
http://googlex.iamcannabian.com/

Info: http://www.pandia.com/sw-2005/11-googlex.html

[s:ca1cfdcc3b]Yeah, I found it somewhere, available for download, so I decided to upload it Eyes Closed Smile[/s:ca1cfdcc3b]

I think it would make a nice startup page.
Visit this user's website
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Sep. 22, 2005, 02:28 AM

Kye-U;

Urmmm, start-up page for where? Eh? Eek Certainly not the forums, right? Tell me you don't mean the forums, please tell me that. Anxious D'oh!

Otherwise, if you mean for your main UOPSS (UnOfficial Proxomitron Support Site), then by all means, if you can make it work, I'd be only to happy to say "Go for it!". In Awe Smile!

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Sep. 22, 2005, 02:31 AM

Oddysey, I meant for users to set it to their browser's homepage xD You know, the page that automatically loads when you open your browser Smile!
Sep. 22, 2005, 02:35 AM

Kye-U;

Oh, I see, you're just offering something for the user in general, not something directly related to this here four-um. Got it. In that case..... never mind. Dead

Of course, I want my browser to pop up as ASAP as possible, so I set mine to about:blank. Who knows from day to day just where I'll elect to surf first. I sure as heck don't! Suspicious

Cheers

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Sep. 22, 2005, 03:56 AM

I would take it down if I were you. Google is pretty aggressive about protecting their IP and trademarks so they may not care much for this.
Quote this message in a reply
Sep. 22, 2005, 05:32 AM

Done Eyes Closed Smile

Changed link to the site where I got it from.