Bulk Email Software and bulletproof hosting
Apr. 12, 2006, 07:04 AM
Bulk Email Software and bulletproof hosting
Bulletproof Web Servers! You wont be shut down!

Rest of post deleted for spaminess in the first degree!
edited by Oddsyey, less than a minute later!
Quote this message in a reply
Apr. 12, 2006, 07:18 AM

Gang,

I was [s:5335c46b21]trolling[/s:5335c46b21] surfing the board here, and right in front of my eyes, the Bozo above makes that post. But get this, there were nearly 300 server domain names appended to his blurb about how cool he is, and how cool his servers are.

Bozo, for your information, I have passed that list on to hpguru, and "suggested" that he give you free hosting! Shame Hope you have fun! Dead

I've not locked this thread, in case any of you would like to make other suggestions. Pervert

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Apr. 12, 2006, 07:23 AM

Kye-U;

I think this qualifies, but as usual, you're the sole judge in this contest. Crazy

Oddsyey

Apr. 12, 2006, 10:27 AM

Let's just say that I'm thankful that Odd stumbled into it first...
It would likely have been my "last straw"!

CURSED BE THE *GUEST* that comes into our "house" and spray paints his/her own decor upon our living room walls!

It is people like the above 'guest' that "host" ANONYMOUS proxies on their servers and log every move with a hidden agenda...
Apr. 13, 2006, 12:44 AM

That's it, guest posting is disabled.

Guest has had his IP Range banned.

This was my last straw Angry Looking Down

Many thanks Oddysey for your lightning quick reflexes! You've saved some bandwidth for everyone!
Visit this user's website
Apr. 15, 2006, 01:05 AM

Ahem;
Quote:Many thanks Oddysey for your lightning quick reflexes! You've saved some bandwidth for everyone!
And not just bandwidth, but potential "bad press" as idiots click on live links(!) and get blammo'ed with all kinds of crapware, then blame you/us for his/her stupidity. Uh uh, not on my watch!

BTW, I've located hp's new web presence for submitting potential sites like the above. You can now find hp at http://www.hosts-file.net. Seems he's no longer at hostboard.com, or if he is, I can no longer access that location. But it doesn't matter, so long as he can be found somewhere on the innerweb, right?! Hail

Oddysey