JakxPack IV download
Mar. 10, 2004, 03:33 AM

Hi "Proxo-Friends",
YEP! Working here for Me "SHEA"! Cheers

I've already made the changes and I think this is finished product! Couldn't have got it off the ground without Your Help! Please read the THINGS TO DO FIRST FILE I've included with this final version.
*(1). New more Stable Filters and Lists redone! (With many new entries)Rocker
*(2). Autoexec.bat working now for NT & 98x kernels thankx to "SHea" Cheers
*(3). Date Header filter which gives the Globle internet time, if You want to use it.
*(4). Lanuage Header Filter to change the country codes.
"All Filter/Blockfile Lists "Stable, psudo-random enabled, and now are Site Specific!
All of the entries are "Staggard" in the lists and have different scanning rates so that every possible means have been used for the filters to make random entries have been employed.

I think it's time to break out the Jim Beams, Log On, and go-a-surfin' Cheers Rocker

Keep Me posted on any & All problems that You might encounter and we will try to find the "fix" for it! As I've always said, "All of us together are a whole lot better than any one of us alone!" ~JaK~=:-)

Best Wishes,
~A-Very-Happy-Jak~=:-)
PS: As I said before thankx "Shea", . .. I've renamed the autoexec.bat file so You will have to find or retype it in Proxo's "Program or URL to run on start-up" box.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Mar. 10, 2004, 03:52 AM

*CC Topic Updated*

Thank you Jakx for this new release!
Thank you Shea for troubleshooting the beta version(s) Wink

I prefer these filters over any proxy-chaining anonymizing programs since they are so bulky!

Can't wait for version V!!!
Visit this user's website
Mar. 10, 2004, 07:13 AM

Why are you using Content-Disposition again? The downloads were working so well without it.
Mar. 10, 2004, 09:41 AM

Hey "KYE-U",
I was just over at 'Puter Cops. Looks great, Thankx for keeping it updated over there! I'm very please with the performance of this "Pack" so far. You "Guys" are just GREAT!
Have a Great & Wonderful Day,
Your FRIEND,
~Jak~ [smoke]
Mar. 10, 2004, 09:01 PM

Siamesecat Wrote:Why are you using Content-Disposition again?  The downloads were working so well without it.

What? What downloads? Jakx's Filters or this forum's attachments? :o

If you mean the attachments on the forums, it's to prevent any possible "hot-linking".
It's a MOD that I "hacked" into our forums.

What problems are you experiencing with it? Are you bypassing [^/]++cheatandwin.com/~proxo/forums/*?

Jakx, I'm very happy with this version as well! Wink Have a wonderful day, and thank you for all your effort and time you sacrificed for this release! Hail
Mar. 10, 2004, 10:42 PM

The downloads are NOT working for me...

Am I the only IE6/WinXP'er here?
What else could be preventing the downloads from working?
Mar. 11, 2004, 01:22 AM

Hey guys!!! Give JakxPack a try on this site. Here's what it got from me:

Quote:Variable Setting
IP Address 66.11.174.45 
Hostname ip45-174.ott.istop.com 
Country CA - Canada 
Long IP number 1108061741 
IP authority ARIN (North America) 
Proxy It seems you're using a proxy, check here for more info. 

�{=(~�::[Shea]::��~)=}�
How 'bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?
This fading text is pretty cool, eh? I bet you wish you had some.
Mar. 11, 2004, 01:26 AM

Quote:IP Address  63.127.192.144
Hostname  cust-253-44.oh.cable-link.net
Country  US - United States
Long IP number  1065336976
IP authority  ARIN (North America)
Proxy  It seems you're using a proxy, check here for more info.
Mar. 11, 2004, 02:12 AM

Hi All,

The Pak is now working flawlessly on my box. Great work, Jak Cheers and thanks for the breakthrough, Shea Big Teeth .
I am just having great fun with this set.

gorgan
Mar. 11, 2004, 04:55 AM

Hey "Guys",
I'm so glad to see everything working ok. Here is a nice checker-page. Click Here

"Shea" did a real good job on that autoexec.bat file. I finally realized why that the last version didn't have the blockfile list "VersionServer", . . .I had re-named it "ServerSoft". But I had forgot to "edit" out that entry when I renamed it. LoL! *shakes head* I have a good memory, . . .it's just "short", . . .hehehehe.

I am continually "adding" to the blockfile lists, and when they reach a 1000 entries, I'm going to try using those "$DTM" filters again. And this last version is already set up for them, You only have to add the filters and "enable" them and they will change the "timing" of the Filter/Lists scanning. If You add a "t" to the command it changes entry scanning to milliseconds, if You add an "s" it changes entries every second, and if You add an "m" is changes every minute. They are very efficent, but they are very unstable if You don't have the right number of entries. That's why that sometime You only got a "number" for a header being forwarded through. It was sending through the line scanned number instead of "calling" to the blocklist and setting the positional varible out of the list for a replacement text. But as I said, very unstable, so I opted for the stability instead of better "psuedo-random" scanning. But because of the number of entries and the size of the blockfile lists, You would have to surf a long long time inorder to have the exact Headers show up again and in the same order. Sometime just pop up the "Log Window" and look when the Filters Grab a replacement text, . .(Not the Session-only list entries).

Well so far so good, . .everything seems to be stable and holding up. I'm glad to see this one going. Thank You One & ALL for all Your support, comments, and HELP! May Peace, Love and Joy be Your Journey's Companions.
Take Care My Good Friends,
Safe-surfin',
"Jak" =:-)
Mar. 11, 2004, 06:53 AM

Site I always use:
http://www.stilllistener.com/checkpoint1/
Mar. 11, 2004, 07:37 AM

Quote:What problems are you experiencing with it? Are you bypassing [^/]++cheatandwin.com/~proxo/forums/*?
After setting one of my Content-Disposition filters not to operate on this site, I still have to right-click the link and choose "save link to disk". My download accelerators cannot be used to do the download.
No, I have not bypassed this site with Prox. I am not having any other problems.
Mar. 11, 2004, 08:00 AM

Hi "Guyz",
I was just wondering if any of You have tried the Date filter out yet and if so what do You think about using it. It logs my time by "Greenwich Mean Time". Which is one day ahead of My actual time.
Also I was wondering, "KYE-U" would it be possible to use Your "Display IP Address in Title Bar" filter to capture the IP of the web site and redirect it through one of the X-Forwarded-for or Client-IP filters? You know it would be something to think about. Smile!

Later Friends,
Have a Great & Wonderful Day in the neighborhood,
"Jak"=:-)
Mar. 11, 2004, 09:17 PM

Hi 'Guys',
I'm at a friends house right and was show them the forum. I thougth that they would enjoy looking at our new home. I hope that everyone is having a great and wonderful day. I catch all you 'Proxo-friends' later.

Best Wishes,
~JaK~
Mar. 11, 2004, 10:37 PM

Jak:

About Kye-U's filter. I don't know if you were in the discussion about i, but the original idea was for it to display the sites IP address in the title bar not yours. We could never figure out how to get it to work so I don't think it will work for you. But you never know you could give it try.

�{=(~�::[Shea]::��~)=}�
How 'bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?
This fading text is pretty cool, eh? I bet you wish you had some.