Rapidshare: Auto Free Download
May. 15, 2006, 12:15 AM
Rapidshare: Auto Free Download
Here is a test link (It's just a text file from an email I got, it's pretty funny if you want to read it):
http://rapidshare.de/files/20480387/AOL_Diary.txt.html

Instead of having to scroll down and click on "FREE" to advance to the next page, it automatically redirects you to that page and then scrolls that page down to see the timer better.

Code:
[Patterns]
Name = "Rapidshare: Auto Free Download [Shea]"
Active = TRUE
Multi = TRUE
URL = "(www.|)rapidshare.de/"
Limit = 53
Match = "<form action=\"http://rapidshare.de\"$SET(1=<form name="downloadform" action="http://rapidshare.de/#dl")"
        "|<input type=\"submit\" name=\"dl.start\" value=\"PREMIUM\">$SET(1=<input type="hidden" name="dl.start" value="Free">)"
        "|<body$SET(1=<body onload="document.downloadform.submit();")"
        "|<p>You have requested the file$SET(1=<p><a name="dl">[/url]You have requested the file)"
Replace = "\1"

�{=(~�::[Shea]::��~)=}�
How 'bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?
This fading text is pretty cool, eh? I bet you wish you had some.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
May. 16, 2006, 09:22 AM
RE: Rapidshare: Auto Free Download
Shea,

Your filter has an unmatched bracket, Proxo rejects it. Take a look at the end of the second SET statement, after the word "Free". The right-arrow should be a closing parenthesis. The filter works when I make this change.

Which in turn means, thanks! Now, has anyone figured out a way to bypass that blankety-blank timer?!?!?! I can't even read the AOL_Diary text file. Banging Head

Oddysey

I'm no longer in the rat race - the rats won't have me!
May. 17, 2006, 12:36 AM
It's there, the forum just changed it to a smily face, you must not have noticed when you copied it from the post.

And there's no way to bypass the timer without using a proxy or somehow hacking the server. There is a timer that is displayed to you with javascript and there is also one on the server. If you click the link before the timer gets to 0 on the server, it knows that you got the link too early and refreshes the page and resets the time.

�{=(~�::[Shea]::��~)=}�
How 'bout you sideburns, you want some of this milk?
This fading text is pretty cool, eh? I bet you wish you had some.
May. 17, 2006, 05:52 AM
That is something I noticed before: this forum allows smileys inside code. You have to turn them off to post code.
May. 17, 2006, 05:44 PM
RE: Rapidsha Auto Free Download
Siamesecat;
Quote:That is something I noticed before: this forum allows smileys inside code. You have to turn them off to post code.
Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed it before, but now that you've brought it up, I do seem to remember seeing that on occasion, without paying particular attention to it.

Shea, even if there is a set of characters that displays as a smilie, they will still be there as plain text when I copy and paste, I've proven that time and again, and just now I repeated it, to make sure that I'm not full of crap. The forum/board software makes the translation that displays as a smilie - the 'code' characters to make that happen need to be there in the first place, and they are captured in a copy operation.

When I get that text over to my text editor, no translation is taking place, and presto, the right paren is missing, and a right arrow has been supplied in its place. The proof of this is easily available, simply go into the page source code, it's all there, only with a lot of HTML coding around it. Whistling

But all that's not what matters. It's the bit about two timers that gets me. They really don't want people to see if their service is any good up front, they want your money first, and if you aren't satisfied, then too bad for you. Not my cup of tea, thank you very much. I predict that video.google or YouTube will eat their lunch in short order. Of course, being located in Germany may keep them on the 'net a little longer, but it won't be as a major player.

Ah well, the day is still young, let me go see what other trouble I can stir up! Pervert Smile!

Oddysey

May. 17, 2006, 07:13 PM
Oddysey Wrote:...let me go see what other trouble I can stir up! Pervert Smile!

Oddysey
back up the bus -- beep.. beep.. beep...
i thought pot-stirring was my job, lol...

in other news, why in Hades is that smiley (ie, Pervert) nicknamed "pervert"?
May. 17, 2006, 08:07 PM
Doesn't he look like a pervert? Pervert
Visit this user's website
May. 17, 2006, 10:29 PM
Kye-U Wrote:Doesn't he look like a pervert? Pervert
nah, "mischievous" or "fiendish" seems more like it...
a "pervert" would be holding up a pair of binoculars...
May. 19, 2006, 06:34 AM
ProxRocks Wrote:
Kye-U Wrote:Doesn't he look like a pervert? Pervert
nah, "mischievous" or "fiendish" seems more like it...
a "pervert" would be holding up a pair of binoculars...
I refuse to make any distinction here on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me! Big Teeth

Oddysey