Examiine HTTP headers with Macintosh
Oct. 24, 2006, 09:19 AM
Examiine HTTP headers with Macintosh
Is there any application available for the Intel Macintosh which would enable me to view HTTP headers? The Firefox extension that used to do that stopped working when I updated to version 2.0. I don't care whether the tool is part of Firefox or not; I would just like to have a way to see HTTP headers when I feel like it.
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Oct. 25, 2006, 03:06 AM
RE: Examiine HTTP headers with Macintosh
wireshark?
But the exxtension you use may just need it's Version compatibility variable changed or overridden.
Oct. 25, 2006, 09:17 AM
JJoe Wrote:wireshark?
But the exxtension you use may just need it's Version compatibility variable changed or overridden.
Wireshark looks more like a packet sniffer. The screenshot shows internet connections and packet contents. I just want to see headers from the browser and the web server. I think that the problem with LiveHTTP Headers was more than just a version flagging problem, since it did not display anything in the Page Info tab after I updated Firefox.
Oct. 25, 2006, 12:19 PM
Siamesecat Wrote:I think that the problem with LiveHTTP Headers was more than just a version flagging problem, since it did not display anything in the Page Info tab after I updated Firefox.
I haven't updated yet but http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/show_bug.cgi?id=15378
Oct. 26, 2006, 10:46 AM
JJoe,
Quote:http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/show_bug.cgi?id=15378
The suggestion made on that page to change the version number in the install.rdf file does not fix the problem. That extension is no longer sending data to the Page Info window.