P2P Encrypted Network/Client
Jul. 27, 2007, 02:45 AM
P2P Encrypted Network/Client
G'day Proxo-"Blokes",

You probably have seen this already, . . but just in case, . . .Here are two proggies You might want to check out. They are designed for privacy on "P2P" Networks.

The first one is a P2P client that use encryption, . .and as a special bonus You can use "their" network which is encrypted also, but You have to go to the "settings" and set the client to "ONLY use" their Network. And it's pretty fast!

The second proggie has been around for awhile, and most of You probably know about it. It's an IP specific fire-wall.

Just click Here and of course
Here

I hope that You enjoy checking this programs out, . . they are alot of fun to use and of course offer You a higher level of privacy than the average client/network set up, . .and of course You can't beat the price, , ,FREE!!!
The client/network folks do have a Pro (pay) version if You want more "bandwidth" and lengthier "searches", . .but the free version is full featured just like the Pro version.

Ps: Remember File sharing is Not Illegal, even making copies of copywrited material is not illegal IF YOU GET PERMISSION! But making copies of copywrited material "Without Permission" is illegal in the countries where they have passed laws making it illegal.
"JaK"
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Jul. 27, 2007, 04:08 AM
RE: Free Pee2Pee (Encryption)
Hi "Proxo-Friends",

I thought I had seen it all until I came across this one, for those of You that were "Spoofer" fans, . .You might get a kick out of this one. This would be an extra layer for those P2P people. Of course I'm so far behind times, . .You "Guys" probably wrote the darn thing, ,LOL!!! Read Just click Here
Here was the one I like best! Here is script for the Linux folks. Click Here

Take Care,
"JaK"
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply