Author Topic: Fake Proxy Host_Name & IP Filters!  (Read 23846 times)

Multiproxomatrix

• ICQ Messenger -
    • AOL Instant Messenger -
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ethixstudent
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fake Proxy Host_Name & IP Filters!
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2002, 01:14:02 AM »
Hello group. I think what goes on here is great. If I may, I'd like to make a suggestion. The Ip spoofing filters work fantastically with multiproxy set as the remote proxy. I feel it has better proxy rotating features than Proxo, and it's easier than having to plug in individual proxies, ie: add proxy. Multiproxy can be found here: http://www.multiproxy.org/multiproxy.htm. I'm sure most of you are familiar with using it. If not jsut post any questions.

M.P.M.

JakBeNymble

• ICQ Messenger -
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2002, 03:05:36 AM »
Hi "Multiproxomatrix",

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Glad that You are here!
I'm delighted to hear that You are trying the Spoofers out. Do You use all three??? If not which ones do You use?

Yes, I like the Multiproxy Program. That was the first Privacy software that I tried. I like the feature where it will automatically test the servers and then rotate them according to the fastest. However, right now I have some other things going on that I can't use it with my present arrangement. It's really a Great Program.

You can enter a whole proxy list into Proxo by first opening the default config.file up in the Proxo folder, and "copying & Pasting" the list down at the bottom of the default File, and then re-loading the lists from the Proxo Icon.

And again let me take this Opportunity to Welcome You to(What I Believe to Be) the Best FORUM on the "NET"!
Please Keep in Touch!
"Jak"=:-)

JD5000

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • http://home.satx.rr.com/jd5000/
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2002, 11:24:30 PM »
Howdy khali elkhoumani,

Try this, download the attached file. Place the Lists in your "Lists" dir, place the "proxy spoofers.cfg" in your Proxomitron dir & then merge your config with it.(File -> Merge Config Filters)

Attachment: Proxy Spoofers.zip 3,74 KB

~HTH

--------

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Einstein

altosax

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2002, 11:30:25 PM »
welcome here khali,
i've seen that jd have already answered to you.
for future question you can also try the p-faq link, it contains the most useful thing to know on proxomitron to start with.

see you later,
altosax.

JakBeNymble

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2002, 11:53:09 PM »
Hi "Khali elkhoumani",

Welcome to the FORUM! Glad You are here! I'm glad that You thought to try out "The Spoofers". Please let me know how they work for You, and also if You are using all 3 of them. I had a barrel of laughs putting them together, and I hope that You and everyone that uses them have just as much enjoyment with them. They don't really HIDE Your IP, they just make sites think that Your Machine is a Proxy that Forwarding a "Client's Requests". Of course the Client is a "Fake Client" created on Your Machine by Proxo and Jakx-Spoofers! It's more like Mis-direction like a magician uses, than using a Remote Proxy to really hide Your IP and Host-Name. The sites will log Your Actual IP and Host_name as Just a Proxy, and Ghost Client as the real user.  

And again let me take this opportunity to Welcome  You to (What I believe) is the best FORUM on the Net!

TEggHead

• ICQ Messenger - 21893433
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - eljarec
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2002, 12:36:17 AM »
quote:

They don't really HIDE Your IP, they just make sites think that Your Machine is a Proxy that Forwarding a "Client's Requests". Of course the Client is a "Fake Client" created on Your Machine by Proxo and Jakx-Spoofers! It's more like Mis-direction like a magician uses, than using a Remote Proxy to really hide Your IP and Host-Name. The sites will log Your Actual IP and Host_name as Just a Proxy, and Ghost Client as the real user.  

I got a question related to this, I saw that you used the same set of IPs for the X-Forwarded-For and Client-IP lists. Ofcourse that would indeed be the case since normally client and forwarded-for are both one and same...but!...

What if I used a different list for X-Forwarded-For, as if the request came from 2 hops prior (client-ip being 1st, x-forwarded-for being 2nd)?

Does this make sense, or is it normally not possible to have a Client-IP differ from a X-Forwarded-For in the same request?

curious...

JD5000

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • http://home.satx.rr.com/jd5000/
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2002, 01:52:40 AM »
Happy to help.

Jak, They added a note just for you. LoL

quote:
Note: If you think that results are incorrect and you're not trying to supply a lot of fake data to the test, let me know - it could be improved.

--------

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Einstein

JakBeNymble

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2002, 03:16:48 AM »
Hi "TEggHead",

In the beginning, there were just two filters,(see the First Post on page one for the explaination), and then as questions where being asked and answers had to be thought through, the "Jakx Client-IP filter" and list was developed! And at that time I just substituded the X-Forwarded-for list and re-numbered it for the Client Filter so it could be quickly checked and tested. That's why sometimes on certain check pages, JD and some of the others were logged as having two or sometimes three IPs!(See Previous post)

Well after that I worked on the Client-IP filter abit, to make it more efficient, I went back edited, re-arranged, and improved All the lists.

But the answer is to the question is, 'yes', You can have a different Client than the X-forwarded for IP. And there can be another IP header called "By-Pass CLient IP" that could have another IP number. I have surfed through some anonymizing proxy services, and I would have Proxy IP, X-Forwarded-For IP & a Client IP too. But the Client IP was something like Local-machine(127.0.0.1)or something like 0.0.0.0 or xxx.123.456.89. Most sites use standard logging and doesn't even log the Client IP, but then there are Some sites that log everything, and that's when the "Fake Client IP" comes in handy. And you also have to wonder for What 'Purpose' & to What 'End' are they logging all this for???

(1). The Via: Filter/List is all 'Fake Proxy Server' IPs.
(2). The X-Forwarded-For Filter/List is all 'Fake ISP' IPs.
(3). The Client-IP Filter/Lists I entered all "UnResolvable" IPs. The sites can't resolve them to a URL. Here is a check-page that will log them all at once:http://www8.big.or.jp/%7E000/CyberSyndrome/evc.html

Here is the info. from a previous post:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi "My Proxomitronic-Friends",
I've finished Up-Loading New Lists on to the Sub-Forum for all three Spoofers.  Here are the changes:

(1). The Fake Proxy list(Via) has been given a slower scanning speed now. It changes values every 10 connections instead of the Change every 1 connection. This looks more or less normal to the Sites.[116 entries]

(2). The Fake X-Forwarded-For: List(ISP) has also been given a slower scanning speed. It changes values every 5 connections. Also it has been edited so that Only Fake ISPs are in the list.[84 entries]

(3). The Client-IP list hasn't been changed much, it still has 26 entries in it and it changes values every 1 connection.

Take Care and Safe-surfing My FRIENDS!
"jak"=:-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New and Improved lists should be on the Sub-Forum, or You could try the Link that JD supplied in the post above.

To "JD":

LOL! I see that! I have used that checker so much, that when I surf there, the site sends a 'flash Message'and says, "Oh, Jak, It's just You again"! LOL! Hey thankx for supplying the link For the Filters/Lists. That's a much better way than having to download all three lists and copy & paste the Filters! GOOD THINKING, My Friend!

Have a Great & Wonderful evening,
"Jak"

Edited by - JakBeNymble on 12 Jul 2002  19:30:23

JakBeNymble

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2002, 09:26:13 AM »
Hi "My Proxomitronic Friends"

I hope that You are having a great time on-line this evening. I been working on an "up-date" for the Spoofers. Here is what the package contains.

(1). All lists & Filters(Via:, X-Forwarded-For:, and Client-IP) back up to speed! Changes values every connection. If sites are going to log ALL then lets give 'em ALL. This set contains ALL Three Lists.

(2). New User-Agent list! Removed all bots, spiders, and crawlers! Replaced with Fake Browser & O/S'es! And I added a Replacement User-Agent string with a Fake Proxy also. You "Appear" to running through 3 different Proxies for the connection when You are not using one at all!

(3). I've also added along with this package a "Proxified HotMail User-Agent Filter".

(4). I thought that "JD" had a good idea adding a Spoofer-By-Pass List. So I have included one also to this package.

Just "UnZip" the entire contents into the Lists folder in the Proxo directory. I shouldn't over-write any lists, but just to be sure, make a back-up of Your Default.config. Then Merge the Your config. with the "JakxPack".config file. And save the work by clicking on the Green and blue "Floppy Disks" at the top of Proxo's main Dialog box. You should be all set!

Have a Great & Wonderful Day My Friends!
Best Wishes & Safe-Surfin'
"Jak"

So without further delay, for Your "Spoofin'Pleasure",Here is the link to My New 'JakxPack'--->
Attachment: JakxPack.zip   7,46?KB

[Also the above link contains the changes to [BlockLists], and the "New" Replacement Text for the "Via-Filter"] Thank You "Jak"

Edited by - JakBeNymble on 05 Aug 2002  06:17:29

JakBeNymble

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2002, 05:00:27 PM »
Hi "Friends",

I guess I should have mentioned in the above post that when You add a URL to the "Spoofer-ByPass" list, the rotating Proxified User-Agent Filter also stops rotating the U/A's and a secondary User-Agent Filter "Kicks" in. So the when the Spoofers stop spoofing, the rotater stop rotating. . You could also set the "Proxified Hotmail filter" to be the secondary filter that Kicks in, but You'll have to change the URL match and set the path to Spoofer-ByPass list.

I hope that You have a Delightful & Wonderful Day,
Best Wishes & Safe-surfin',
"Jak"

PS: "If You have any problems with any of the Lists loading in JakxPack.config. after that You merge Your Default.configs' with "JakxPack", just copy the whole contents of the "JakxPack" and put them in the "Lists" folder of Your Proxo-directory and re-merge them. I haven't had this problem nor have I heard of anyone having this problem, but I thought I would make mention of it just in case You might. Thank You again for trying out and using any and all of "Jakx filters & Lists".-"Jak"

Edited by - JakBeNymble on 27 Jul 2002  18:13:42

JakBeNymble

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2002, 05:29:49 PM »
Hi "Proxo-Friends",

I thought I would let You know what I have been into in the last little bit. I have been working with the Spoofer filters to make it "appear" that You are not only surfing through Proxies, but also make it appear that You are inside a "Fake" Network LAN. I thought that it would further obscure and mis-direct the attention to Your Actual IP. I have had little success, but it's not anything to post yet.

I do have somewhat of an "up-date" for You though for the "Via"-Filter. If you checked out the first post that I made on this Subject, You will see that the Replacement text of the "Via:Filter" is:

Replacement="1 /Accept-Encoding: deflate, gzip; (version Foobar 2001 beta seven) 0303.022201424 , 3.0 , 2.0 , 1.0"
----------------------------------------
Now change the Replacement Text in the "Via:Filter"to:

Replacement="HTTP1.1/1"

This will clean up the string, and it gave me a little more speed on page loading. The reason that the first replacement was so long and had that strange-looking number in it, was for "over-loading" the string. But now with the combination of the other Spoofer-Filters You don't have to do that. This new replacement looks more "natural" to the sites, and as I said before I think my pages load alittle quicker.
I hope that I can get the "Fake" LAN idea working soon, but if any of You have any ideas, I would greatly appreciate any input that You can give. We are all in this together, and I believe, "that all human knowledge belongs to all humans". "The more we talk, the more we share, and the more we share, the more we are all the better for it."--ARNE

Well I hope that each and everyone has a Great Week & a Wonderful Week-end.
Best Wishes & Safe-Surfin'
Your Friend--"Jak"

altosax

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2002, 12:59:52 AM »
hi jak,
today i've used all day your filters.
you have done a really good work, i'll include it in my new config.
i like a lot the idea of faking proxy.

<edit>: i'm using my user-agent filters, so i haven't seen this first.
in your Key = "User-Agent: Jakx(a) 'ROTATING U/A' Proxifier (out) " you call Match = "($LST(JakxAgents))" but in your distributed set you have in the [Blocklists] section the line List.Agents = "..ListsJakxAgents.txt".
you have to correct that line to make that filter working.

also, you don't need entries like Match = "*" or URL = "*".
i'm waitinig for the improvement you was talking about in you last post.</edit>

have a wonderful day,
altosax.

Edited by - altosax on 02 Aug 2002  11:29:22

JakBeNymble

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2002, 05:04:15 AM »
Dear "AltoSax",

Good to hear from You! Thanks for catching the mistake in the [BlockLists]. I made the changes and Re-Uploaded the files. And thank You so much for including the "Spoofers" as a part or Your default.configs! I'm so glad that You liked them.

I hope that I can get time to work on the Fake LAN Filters/List soon. I think that would be another good feature to add to Proxomitron, [if I can get it to work right].

I would also like to say that I really like the work that You have done on Your Default Files, the Proxo Filter Rules manual, and the Text explaining what each of Your Filters do! Great!

Also To ALL My Friends here on the FORUM, I hope that You have a Wonderful and Delightful Day!
Your-Friend-"Jak"

altosax

• ICQ Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2002, 09:40:55 AM »
thanks jak.

work well today,
and work better tomorrow.

altosax.

TEggHead

• ICQ Messenger - 21893433
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - eljarec
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2002, 11:55:07 PM »
quote:

I hope that I can get time to work on the Fake LAN Filters/List soon. I think that would be another good feature to add to Proxomitron, [if I can get it to work right].

indeed, I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish, but you do realize that under normal (unobtrusive that is) conditions, there will never 'leak' any indication about possible LAN behind firewall to the outside, do you? I mean, I would think it was a very poorly configured LAN if I could see details of it shimmer thru in various headers...

Or is this not what you are talking about?