Author Topic: Disable web graphics, violate copyright law  (Read 10047 times)

geekster

• ICQ Messenger -
    • AOL Instant Messenger -
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Disable web graphics, violate copyright law
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2002, 10:24:51 PM »
quote:

i'm trying to live according my belief and my conscience. i know laws (some of them very well) but i don't care much of them because my way of life is more correct of what the laws can impose to me.

If only the ones who counted believed like you do, maybe we would have even a slightly better world to live in.

And I believe you are a fighter, my fiery Italian friend.  I must confess that I was trying to turn that fiery temperement into a force that is to be reckoned with, like the single snowball rolling downhill and gaining size and momentum until it becomes a huge force to be reckoned with.  In this short time I've gotten to know you, I find it hard to believe that you would just sit aside and not be moved by the events in the world.

I greatly respect you for your beliefs because you are willing to stand up and fight for them.  You may not have any ideas at the moment, but you might in the future.  So, do not give up and do not back down.  Just remember to play it smart and use their own tactics against the oppressors.  It is the same principle used in the Japanese martial art, Aikido - using the opponents own strength and momentum against them.

I was making a suggestion of using those very same copyright laws against them. Let's keep in touch and maybe togehter we will find a way to turn the tables on the oppressors.

Your friend in spirit,

>>>>>>>> tHe gEEksteR

--------------------
"All warfare is based on deception.
...to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence:
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." --The Art of War
--------------------
"All warfare is based on deception.
...to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence:
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." --The Art of War

altosax

• ICQ Messenger -
    • AOL Instant Messenger -
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Disable web graphics, violate copyright law
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2002, 11:37:41 PM »
quote:

Just remember to play it smart

i've always played smart, and sometimes hard.
but this was years ago, now i'm undeceived and tired.

altosax.